VW

Andie was now pacing herself side to side of the room, she was trying to take it all in at once yet it was obvious she was failing, her words weren't even words any more, all I could seem to hear was a noise as such..

"WhatDoWeDo?WhereDoWeGo?Mexico?OMGFamily?!?AreTheyOk?DoYouThjnkTheyKnow?AreTheyGoneAlready?WhatsGonnaHappenToUs?WhatAboutTheVirusWhatIfWhere
AlreadyInfected?IFeelABitQueezyHowAboutYou?NO,DontTryToHugMeAreYouInsane?!?!HowWeGonnaLive?BuildAnUndergroundSyste-"
Take a god damn chill pill! We're gonna be fine! I sat her down will all of my force and body weight behind my arms, she was panting like a wet dog! I rattled my brain and then struck gold!

I gripped Andie's arm, dragged her down the stairs, out the door, locking it, and to our blocks garages where I stood her I front of our 3b bright orange one.She looked at me like I'd just brought Pie times X squared to the power of minus 15.
It was gonna be for your birthday but desperate times call for desperate measures! I twisted the lock and up flew the door to reveal a turquoise VW mini van with white tyre rims and a jelly belly air freshener.
Andie looked at me with a huge, red and white, smile from ear to ear, then she looked back at the van, then me, then the van. She sprung herself into my arms, bringing us both down to gum covered concrete floor.
"ITS AMAZING LIKE OH MY GOD HOW? LIKE WHEN! FLIPPING HECK ITS FABULOUS!!!!!!!" Her hug was stronger than any of mine combined! It was comfy thou. Out of this huge pile of bright pink clothes and hugs, I threw Andie the keys, she revved behind the wheel, to be honest, she looked like she was having a seizure. Without a moments hesitation she was off! missing my head by about half a centimetre and scaring any cat who could have possible my been there at that moment enough to never set foot in a 6 by 6 mile radius!

It suddenly became apparent to me that it wasn't gonna be all sunshine and lolly pops, especially if we stayed around much longer, and I think Andie realised that too. She drove the camper up beside me, got out and locked it.
"We best start packing then!" She smiled and darted to the door.