Chapter Six: Steele

Can I just start by saying I'm amazing?

I found Frankie.

I found the person who will play Frankie and he's gay and perfect in every way possible.

I can't believe I found two gay people who are beautiful and perfectly match my descriptions!

Well, Nyle Dimarco is sexually fluid but same thing right? No, okay. I tried! 

And he's not half black but still!

Okay, anyway, I present to you...

MITCH GRASSI!!

If you don't know who he is, he is in the acapella group Pentatonix and one half of the Youtube channel Superfruit.

And he's sassy and a diva and he is Frankie in every possible. He's also small and just ADORABLE!!! He(and Louis Tomlinson) is my queen. Picture in the media! Well, pictures of him and then Nyle (Steele) and also the color of Frankie's eyes since I've never shown that before.

Okay, we can start.

*

*

Actually, no we can't. We are starting at Steele's POV when he left Frankie at the house.

Okay, now we can start

*

*

I shifted quickly and ran through the forest, past trees at a lightning speed. My mind was racing in all directions and I didn't know what to do. I ran aimlessly for hours trying to clear my head until it was dark and I still had no solution. 

Frankie filled my mind (MIIIITTTTCCCHHHHH) and I couldn't do anything to get him out.

Why does he do these things to me?

Why did the Moon Goddess put me with him? I didn't understand. 

Was she trying to send me a message? If she was, why would she do something like this? Mate me with a man? It's not a very good message, even though Frankie is perfect in every way imaginable. 

Suddenly, a bright flash of light surrounded me and I was in a meadow. 

(I'm bringing the meadow back people! Did you miss it?) 

I was wearing all white clothing and I seemed weightless. 

I hate flowers, why the fuck am I here?

Better question, how did I get here? 

I got up and brushed the stupid flowers off of me. I rubbed my eyes and they refocused. 

A path was glowing in front of me. 

That means I should follow it, right? 

I began walking down the path and the plants ahead began to part so I could pass through it. I made it to the end and bumped into someone. The person was strong and well-built. He turned to me and my eyes widened at who I saw. 

"Dad?" He smiled and I hugged him immediately. He hugged me back tightly.

Wait...

"This isn't real. You're dead," I pulled away and frowned. 

"Son..." 

"No! You're dead! Don't tell me you're alive too, just like Harrison!! Why would you hide after all these years?" I shouted.

"Steele, honey, you shouldn't shout. You'll frighten the creatures." 

"Mom?" She walked out from behind my father and opened her arms. I ran into them and my eyes filled with tears. She stroked my hair and my dad rubbed my back. It was comforting, being one with my parents again. Even if it wasn't necessarily real.