Chapter Seven: Frankie

I woke up to the shower turning off. I opened my eyes a little to see Steele walking out of the bathroom with just a towel on. I pretended like I was sleeping but watched him as he reached for the towel and...

"I know you're awake," Steele said, turning around to face me. I ignored him, trying to convince him that I was asleep. He pounced on top of me, his wet hair in my face.

"Ew! Get off of me. You're getting me wet," I squealed.

"That's what she said," he told me. I smiled at him and leaned up to kiss him. He kissed me back lightly before crawling off of me to go get dressed.

If I woke up like this every morning, my life would be complete.

(TO THIS BEAUTIFUL FACE!! YOU'RE WELCOME)

"I have to go to the pack house today," Steele said, grabbing a brush to fix his hair

"I have to go to the pack house today," Steele said, grabbing a brush to fix his hair. I got out of bed and took some of his shorts (which were like pants on me) and a sweatshirt.

"Okay, I'll just stay here," I told him and moved beside him. He looked at me and I saw his eyes darken a little. He leaned over and kissed me aggressively.

"You look so good in my clothes," he mumbled against my lips. I pulled away and took the brush from him, fixing his hair myself.

"Well, Alpha, I think you have a job to do." He groaned and closed his eyes.

"You're not making this any easier." I laughed.

"I know. It's my fault I don't have clothes," I said. His eyes opened and he smiled brightly.

"We'll go buy some clothes later. For now, we're going." I raised an eyebrow.

"We?" I followed him out the house.

"Kailie requested you to come and meet her friends." I nodded. We got into the car and left and that's when I realized how bad that was.

"Wait. The pack..." I started.

"Are going to love you. Calm down," Steele said.

"Of course they are. I'm not worried about that. The more people who know me are going to start asking questions and... you're not going to tell anyone what I am, right? Only you can know that. Well, you and Harrison," I said.

"You don't have to worry about anyone. I'm going to protect you. Which reminds me, how did you make yourself smell like a wolf when we were on that other Alpha's land?"

"I can make myself smell like anything I want really. Raul is a wolf so I just used his scent."

"But you smelt like me," Steele said.

"Oh. Nikolai, my warlock, he just made Raul's scent mix with yours since you're my mate and all," I said. He looked at me and smiled.

"Yes, all mine. No one else can have you." That made Raul purr.