*Insert Title Here*

The picture is not a part of the book but it is so true xD

***

Thomas's POV

Thomas was sitting at a little table in the middle of the community. It had been three days since he had last saw Teresa. He was too afraid of what she might do to him since the little "incident". In the middle of his thoughts someone plopped down in the seat in front of him, scaring Thomas half to death.
"Hey, Tom."
"Um... Hey, Brenda." He looked away but could still feel her gaze on him.
"Do you think you could stop calling me 'Tom'?" He adjusted his head so that he could see Brenda's reaction. She looked sad and angry, a reaction he had expected.
"Yeah, sure To- Thomas." She corrected herself and Thomas gave a small smile.
"Did you hear the news?" Brenda nodded quickly and looked down at her hands.
"Yep. Teresa and Newt are back." She sounded annoyed but he chose to ignore it.
"Yeah!" Thomas said excitedly. Brenda then stared into his eyes, tears threatening to spill out.
"Hey," Thomas was now a little worried. "What's wrong?"
"You don't like me, do you?" She replied, not answering his question. He took a minute to figure out what to say.
"Brenda, I do like you," She started to smile. "But not in the way you think I do. You're a great person Brenda but I think we should just be friends." She started standing up.
"Yeah, sounds good." She replied and ran off. Thomas sighed and went back to thinking about the "incident". He hadn't meant to do it, it had been an accident! He got up from his seat and walked over to his sleeping bag, looking forward to a well deserved nap.

***

I won't be updating for a bit due to school but I will try my best!

I hope you liked this chapter. Once again not my best work and also very short but it could be worse, right? :P
I was sort of sick while writing this chapter, Brenda is not my favorite character and writing her is hard because of... her if that makes any sense. XD