Chapter 3:Something Familiar

Next, I typed in Selka High, and clicked on maps. It showed the high school's location, and the 3 floors it maintained. After I examed the school's structure, I looked up its history.

It was April 1st, 2010 when the school was made; the name of the school's principal was Chiro Fujiwara.

After I read two paragraphs, I found my research to be in vain.

I looked down at my hands, they were healthy and full of color; completely different from when I was at Pam's place. I got up from the chair, and looked in the mirror next to my bed.

My cheeks were red, and my waist thin. I touched my long brown hair carefully, and felt it's silkiness.

"I look gorgeous!" I blurted out. 

It was almost like my thin adult self, mixed with my young high school self. I noticed I didn't have any blemishes on my face, I was surprised I could look so beautiful.

I ran my right hand from the top of my collar bone, down to my stomach; I wondered why I turned out looking this way. I stared down at my right wrist, and tried to remember the feeling I got from being pulled down. I remembered the hand felt large, that it pulled me down with great force. I gently ran my thumb over my wrist,  and checked for any marks or bruises.

I stayed inside of the house that day, and pondered the question of what to do next. My parents would occasionally bring up food and water; I felt health patient. The fact I went missing for five days must have really took a toll on them. I wondered how I went missing;how I arrived at a perfect enough time for my mother to find me. I rolled over in my bed and drifted into deep thought. I came to the to the decision to go to school, since that was the place I was seen before my disappearance.

After a week of staying at home,I was forced to go to school by the Japanese board of ed. They sent me a letter to my house saying "School's in Tokyo do not allow prolonged absences. You will be forced by the Japanese board of education, to go back to your school. Unless there is an consented letter/note from a legal parent or guardian....etc"

When I entered into the school building; I searched my satchel for my classroom number. I pulled out a folded white sheet of paper, it read "Class 2-D". I looked around the hallways, they were tranquil and unoccupied. I peeked from around the corner and saw 3 people standing in front of a classroom.

"Hey! What's going on!?" The girl down the hall said. She seemed to be talking to the two boys in front of her; I hid myself behind the cornered wall. For some peculiar reason, this scene suddenly seemed familiar.

"Nothing just rejecting another confession." A tall young man with short black curly hair responded distastefully.

'Have I seen him before?' Was all I thought about. And then I suddenly, felt my chest tighten. .'Could it be?' I shook my head eliminating my last thought.

 'Could it be Jason from Sugar Fall?' All logic and reason told me no. But the feeling I got when I stared at his back pointed to yes. My heart stopped when I heard two male voices start toward me.First, a male with short blond hair came from around the corner, he didn't seem to notice me.

My troubles were eased until I saw Jason come up from behind him. Jason's eyes followed me as he walked.When I looked back at him, he quickly turned away. I held my chest as though in pain, my heart wouldn't stop thumping.

'I can't believe I saw Jason!FROM SUGAR FALL!' 

 It's been my life's dream to see him in person, and he didn't just see me, he gazed at me. I stood there, and replayed the scene over and over in my head. His big brown eyes widened at the sight of me. His face was clear and his lips pink were as a rose. His curly hair was pitch black, and shone as he walked.

 "OH MY GOD, I can't believe he looked at me!" I squealed, and threw my hands over my face.

Authors note * Im sorry if the images are to large when I make them smaller after I publish them they still may turn out large. I'm sorry if this takes away from reading.*