00

"So Liam, this is the second time. How's Zayn and the little ones?"

"They're both fine. Kairi is adjusting well to Kailani and Kalina . He's going to be a great brother."

XxX

After Kairi, Zayn and Liam have gotten out a bit more. They've had their chance at the ambush dates. They've gotten yelled at for PDA. The only difference this time, is instead of an argument that ends with angry sex, it's a love filled drunken night.

XxX

Kairi James Payne- five years old.

Zayn Javaad Payne- twenty eight years old.

Liam James Payne- twenty eight years old.

 Kailani Mai Payne - One surprise with ten little fingers and ten little toes.

 Kalina Marie Payne- One surprise with ten little fingers and ten little toes.

XxX

The twins' names are pronounced Kai- lanee and Ka- lina  I decided to change them because I wanted to stick with the k's I think it's cuter that way. 

The second book in 'The Surprise' series. The first part will take place before Zayn told Liam. Then after that it is when Liam comes back and they go through everything again. I am going to try and be a bit more 'fluffy' when writing this one. So hopefully you'll like this one. I have really high hopes for this.

Vote/Comment/Fan

Kisses,

T.c.