7. Girls.

"You know the drill. Shirt up." Dr. Grove said walking in the room. It was my twenty-five week check up and we get to find out if Kai gets the sisters he wanted. 

Things have died down, with Ellie, the trial starts tomorrow. Liam, me and Kairi will be called up to the witness stand. I am not okay with Kairi going up there and being berated with questions, but our lawyer said that he was just going to be up there for a few questions and then a cross. He says it will be quick an easy but I'm still iffy about it. 

I still have my nightmares, they just don't happen every night. When they happen, Liam is able to calm me down. He asks if I want Kairi, for the most part I tell him no but if it was really bad Kai ends up in my bed snuggled real tight against me. Other times even when having them both in my bed wont calm me, I get up an organize. I feel like I'm starting to become a bit OCD, and while having a clean house is great and all, I like my sleep. I just want this to be over with. 

"Okay, Zayn, they look perfectly healthy. Total of twenty fingers and toes. Do you want to know genders?" He asked with a smile moving the wand around on my belly. 

"Yes." Liam spoke. I nodded and Grove moved the wand around to find a good angle. 

"Okay, so baby A is a girl." He pointed to the where you could see her private. He moved the wand around to see if he could get a look at baby B. Last appointment Baby B was hiding, I didn't want to know the gender that time unless we could see both so we decided to wait. 

He pointed the screen. "Baby B is a girl, as well. Looks like Kairi got his sisters." I smiled. Dr. Grove handed me a towel and I wiped the gel off my belly. He printed out some pictures and handed them to Liam before taking towel from me. 

"Okay so your next appointment will be at twenty-eight weeks. You need to get your stress levels down, if not you can go into premature labor and even though they are viable, they might not survive. Get your stress levels down and you and them will be just fine."

"Ellie's trial starts tomorrow. All of us have to testify. I'm fine with me and Li, but they are calling Kai up there too. I'm worried, about so much."

"I'm serious Zayn. Get your stress levels down or it will not be good for your daughters."

I nodded and pushed myself off the table. "I'll try." I said, hand on my belly. Liam put a hand on my back and lead me out of his office.

XxX 

I hate going outside. Rephrase I like going out side but I hate going out in public. I feel like an actual blimp.  My clothes don't fit the way I want them to. I know it's because of the girls and I'm happy they're growing but I feel so crappy and fat and I want to cry constantly because of it. 

"So tomorrow, I think it's best that you stay here and I'll go with Kairi." Liam spoke breaking me out of my thoughts. He was sitting with me on the couch Kairi in front of us with his toys. 

"No, they want us all there. They want to question all of us." 

"But, Dr. Grove said that you need to get your stress levels down." Liam looked at me as I stared at Kairi. 

"I know. But regardless if I'm there or not I'll still be stressed and worried about what Is happening."

"I just want you guys to be okay. I don't want to lose any of you." Liam put his arm around my neck and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes and leaned into him. This pregnancy has made me so irritable and with all the Ellie crap has made it worst.

"I miss you." I whispered.

"You have me."

"Not like I used to. You are somewhere else lately. With me, with Kai. I want you back." I tell him standing up. I go give Kairi a kiss and look back at the stranger before me. "If you want to come back to us, let me know because this tip toeing around you and biting my tounge and defending myself,  isn't working for me. I need my husband back, especially if tomorrow is going to work in our favor and if I'm going to have our girls. And Kairi? Well, he wants his daddy back, the one he had before this even happened." I walk over to him, give him a soft smile before calling to Kairi that it was bath time.