3. Not Again.

Liam had called me when he landed. We talked all night about the twins and made a plan about what to do. We've decided that, just like Kairi, no one will know. We felt that it went easier on me if a very few people knew, since I wasn't stressing about who knew and who didn't. Liam started talking about names, he was excited about this and so was I but I'm scared that I could lose them. Dr. Grove said it would be difficult to get pregnant again and here I am. Now that we crossed that bridge he told that if I wasn't careful I might not carry them to term. I have so much love in my heart for these babies already, that I don't think I could lose them.

Liam told me that I could tell Kairi. I didn't tell him that he sorta already knew. Liam came up with this whole plan on how to tell him. Waking him up early in the morning and give him a gift and a big breakfast just to tell him that he's going to be a big brother. I plan on just letting him wake up when he wanted and sitting him down and saying 'Kai, you were right.' I don't like cooking and I don't plan on making him anything else other than pancakes and Kairi will be completely okay with that.

Currently I am meeting with my manager to discuss my tour. I don't want one, and they are insisting on it. They don't understand that I'm going to have three kids and I don't want to leave them with someone I don't know while my husband is touring the world to just go do the same thing. I want to be there for my kids. Even if it is costing me millions of dollars. My kids mean way more to me than money ever will. I'll tour the world when I'm not pregnant and at risk of losing my babies.

"Zayn, darling it's time for you to start the tour." Maya spoke up.

"I'm not touring." I countered.

"Why not?" Wiatt asked. I stayed quiet. "Do you want to speak in private?" He asked after a few minutes. I nodded my head. The six people that were inside stood up and left the room.

Wiatt looked to me and asked again, "Why not?"

"My doctor said I can't. Plus, I'm not about to leave me child here with someone I don't know well enough. Not with Ellie lurking around." I tell him crossing my arms.

"Ellie's in jail." He said calmly.

"Nope. She just got probation. Tell me how that works, she stalked Li, kidnapped Kai, and gets out on good behavior." I was furious when I got that call from my lawyer telling me she got out.

"Does Liam know?" He asked.

"No, I haven't told him because I know he would be on the first plane back here. His tour just started and I don't want to mess that up for him." Which is true. he has had to give up so much so I could finish school and start this album. He stopped writing for their album and helped with mine. He got up with Kai every night while I did my homework, also while I was being stubborn about Ellie and scared about my scar.

"Okay, than why did your doctor say you can't tour?" He asked nodding his head to my reason as to not tell Liam.

My hand went to rest on my tummy. "The twins." I said proudly. Wiatt has been a long time friend of mine before he became my manager. That is the only reason as to why I'm telling him. Plus, if I'm going to get out of this tour I have to.

"Tw- You're pregnant?" He asked with a big smile. I nod. " I thought you couldn't again after Kairi."

"I did too. Grove said it'd be difficult to get pregnant again with one baby let alone two." I smiled as he stood to give me a hug. "That's why I can't have a tour the stress of Ellie and traveling could make me loose them and I don't want to do that."

"Okay. I'll see what I can do." I thanked him. He brought the other six back in and finish the meeting about the tour I don't want. They explained the amount of money I'd be losing and the amount of fans I'd disappoint by not having a tour. I'm honestly 100% okay with that, my babies come first.