Chapter 3: Confrontation

Now, the pup had gone off on his own. Trying to avoid detection of possible he hid from the woman, finally realizing she was a bunny when her ears perked up to try to listen to his movements, he stays still, slowing down his breathing so she can't detect him.

Soon after she fled somewhere. Absol wasn't sure of where but with her out of his hair he decided to move out, picking himself up and laying his right to the tree, his big tail helped him take out the glass shards from his left arm, being bitten on to make it easier to suffer the damage.

One by one the pieces of glass fell to the floor, being stained and some even had to be broken more to be removed. After this however he decided to stay around once more as he had before. Ending up at a clearing he saw the bunny girl again, but this time she was sitting at a stump, hugging her knees and her face buried in them she sobbed.

It was made obvious to Absol that she was in fact sad, however Absol dismissed it not wanting to get into the affairs he turned around, his leg stepping on a branch and snapping it. Suddenly, as if she instantly knew he was there her head perked up and she look at his direction in fact seeing him made her eyes create more crystal like liquid, forming then sliding down hee cheeks until falling to the floor.

Absol stayed still, not knowing what to do he was suddenly hugged by the quick bunny, her warm arms embraced him tightly as she began to smile, holding him close made her feel alive again. Absol looked up at her, he started to cry as well due to the pain of the hug on him, smiling too to try to imitate in a way seeing if she would let him go.

She didn't, in fact she held him tighter. Looking down at him and seeing the smile and the tears he displayed for her she stopped crying. Observing his appearance and carrying him back, but this time she set him down and sat in her seat, watching him observe and test out his new surroundings made her giggle. Feeling unsure if Absol had really been at a home, or even a shelter for that matter.

She pat his head in which he responded by flinching, being used to getting hit it was like a automatic reflex, upon being petted some he smiled and his tail waved at her. This would be he first time in a long time where he had felt compassion and love from anyone. However this would be one of his most important memories in his life...