Offline

so this is the sequel to Messages you all have been asking about!!! and I'm not gonna lie, I have been looking forward to this too!!

this was originally supposed to be posted a few days ago, but my phone (yes I write on my phone bc my computer is just fucked up) just blacked out!!! like seriously, I got it the day before Christmas, and now it broke! So we took it to the Apple Store in Doncaster (a shopping center, we didn't fly from Australia to England) and they got me a brand new one!

so all my previous covers and all shit is gone, I have it on my moms computer though, but her computer is back in Sweden so....

yeah that was that, now, before I start this book, I'd just like to say a few things:

PLEASE DON'T BE RUDE
On Messages, I got a few DM's that was pretty rude, saying that my book was shit, and all I ever did was copy others. that's not true and I don't like you saying so. although you may not think so, I'm a human too and I have feelings. so please don't be rude, to me or anyone else.

DO NOT COPY MY WORK
I have noticed a few stories that totally has copied mine, I even found one where the main characters name was Aria Greene. And i admit, it may not be a unusual name, BUT, that story had also the same name and the whole "hotline bling" thing I had as my summary. that is not cool.
I have contacted the authors that have copied my stories, and it's all under control, I am actually pretty nice, but I can't tolerate when someone's stealing my work.
So, just don't do that.

DON'T BE MEAN TO OTHERS
this is just a simple thing, shouldn't be hard to follow, I don't like people fighting in the comments, it's just not cool. if you have a problem with one another, take it privately.

so that was all, I'll post the 'summary thing' as the first chapter, and we'll see when I post the second.

see ya later alligator!