NEW EPISODE

THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS. IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE LATEST TEEN WOLF EPISODE 'LIE ABILITY' DO NOT READ THIS. I REPEAT, DO NOT READ THIS.

WHAT. THE. HELL.

so, I watched teen wolf today, bc I watch on putlocker and they don't show teen wolf on Swedish tv (not that I know of), so I'm kinda late with this update but whatever idfc.

CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT STYDIA IN THIS EPISODE??

LIKE AWH THEY ARE SO CUTE AND THAT "STILES SAVED MY LIFE" AT THE END?????

I screamed so loud that my mom came rushing up, thinking that I was attacked by a murderer or something, and she was so confused when she found me sitting on my bed, screaming into my pillow.

I DIED

I FREAKING DIED

I've been waiting for this for YEARS. YEARS of Lydia ignoring Stiles, both of them having other girlfriends/boyfriends. AWH AND THAT KISS IN 3x11

OH MY LORD

TEEN WOLF IS MY FREAKING LIFE AND I DON'T THINK ANYONE WILL EVER UNDERSTAND MY LOVE FOR THE SHOW AND THE PEOPLE IN IT. DYLAN O'BRIEN WAS MY LIFELINE FOR A LONG TIME, AND IM NOT JUST SAYING THIS. I HAD IT REALLY HARD IN SCHOOL, AND WATCHING HIS INTERVIEWS AND TEEN WOLF... IT REALLY HELPED ME

and stydia.... it's just meant to be, it's perfect, it's magic and it's life.

I understand if people ship other ships. Like sterek, stalia, laiden, marrish, you name it. but HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THE PERFECTION OF STYDIA?

HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

ITS A MYSTERY TO ME.

I seriously hope they get together vv soon, bc I would be good for them, being with each other. They are after all Stydia Martinski, aka the most powerful couple that ever existed on Teen Wolf.

please, no hate or fighting in the comments please. people are allowed to have different opinions and that's what makes us us.

so please, taste your words before you spit them out.

love

Alice