editing

hello everyone, wassup??

it's Alice (no shit sherlock) and this is not a chapter. I'm sorry, but I don't really know how to keep going with it, I don't know what's gonna happen.

I mean, I know how to write it and stuff, but I'm not sure if I should keep going after 5b or just writing my 'surprise' to you as the epilogue,

and the last few chapters will not be in messages if you understand what I mean. they will be real chapters with dialogue just because I don't know how to put this all in a texting conversation.

so, now you know, back to the reason that I first wrote this.

I've been editing. editing pictures, and I'm not that good, but I think I make a pretty good amateur.
my latest edit is a re-colored one, one of Erica Reyes. And all I'm asking for is if it's good or not??

here's the original picture:

and here's mine:

I wanna thank -voidallison for teaching me how to edit, and her Book Cover Tips book is really amazing and has helped a lot of people

I wanna thank -voidallison for teaching me how to edit, and her Book Cover Tips book is really amazing and has helped a lot of people. She literally saved my life on wattpad.

and she ships stydia, which is a huge plus.

so what do you say?? is my re-colored edit good? feel free to comment, I wanna hear your opinions!

also, don't forget to check out my new story iMessage! it's a Scott McCall story and I'm super excited to write it!!