1.8 || dear aria

eighteen ; dear aria

allison:
dear aria

allison:
I don't want you to ever feel like I blame you for my death. really. I knew what was coming against me, that's why I made sure I said goodbye to my father before I stepped in to rescue you, Lydia and stiles.

allison:
I know you're never gonna get this. I'm on the other side, and just because I had my phone on me when I died, I magically have it now. sometimes I just look through our old photos and cry and laugh a little at how we look and how much I miss you.

allison:
but I hope you somehow magically get my message. I love you. and I will forever love you.

allison:
and don't you ever worry about me again. I feel good, I hang out with Aiden every day, and sometimes death lets me see how you guys are doing. speaking of Aiden, he says hi, and that he misses you so much and that he loves you. he also asks if you could make sure Ethan is okay?

allison:
I also hang out with my mother a lot. you know, the crazy red haired lady who's scarier than any werewolf? yeah, that one. she died when you were in your coma, just in case you didn't know.

allison:
Erica and Boyd says hi, and that they miss you.

allison:
if you somehow magically could get this text...

allison:
I love you lots. bye.

[!NONE OF THE MESSAGES ABOVE WAS SENT TO YOUR CONTACT 'aribaby❤️'!]

Allison sighed, and closed her phone. She knew Aria was never going to get her messages, but it hurt her that she still got hers and was unavailable to answer. The same stupid message from her phone was sent to her over and over again when she tried answering her friends. She looked up, only to see the same old white that always surrounded her. She was tired of it, the same old feeling of being trapped in the middle of a cloud. She wanted out, and it had been a long time since death let her go 'visit' her friends.

Allison had in pain watched Aria and Stiles break up because of Aria's humanity switch off, and she had also watched her friends slowly getting manipulated by the one and only Theo Raeken. She had watched Lydia go in to some kind of mental shock and her mother locking her up in Eichen House. She had pounded her pale hands against the cold white nothing, crying over the fact that she was never going to get out.

It had been a while since she last saw her mother, Boyd, Erica or Aiden now, and it started to worry her. They always saw each other at least once a 'day.'

Allison watched in sudden horror as the white started to fade out. She could see more and more of her surroundings and she wasn't sure if she liked being thrown into another universe or not. She wasn't sure if death only wanted her to show her what her friends was up to, or if death only was trying to show her that she was alone, and that she always was going to be alone.

Her mother had quickly told her that all of the people who was on the other side was stuck in some kind of limbo between peace and alive. And to get peace, you needed to do some kind of test that was unknown.

The whole situation drove Allison to the verge of insanity, she wanted to move on, to not be captured in this painful in between.

Allison looked herself around. She was in some black walled room with a king sized bed with black covers. On the wall it stood 'New York' with letters that looked like the Hollywood sign, and on a thin transparent thread multiple polaroid photos were hanging. They were all in black and white and was quite appealing to the eye.
Allison smiled at the familiarity of the room, but yet, she couldn't quite place where she'd seen it before. She walked a few step forward, her combat boots clicking against the wooden floor that was, surprise surprise, black too.

She had to literally remind herself to breathe when she saw the photos of her two old friends.

They were smiling towards the camera, and the words 'Happy New Year!' were carved into the paper with curvy letters. She immediately recognized the handwriting, Allison and her had spent many of Harris' classes writing secret notes to each other and even got caught some times, giving Harris the satisfaction of giving them both detention.

She smiled at the picture, and a few tears escaped her eyes, making her smile sadly. She missed them so much, and it hurt her so much that she couldn't be with them and help them with whatever they were going through,

"Ali?"

______
wow, major cliffhanger!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter from Allison's point of view. They didn't talk about her much after her death on the show, so I kinda felt as I needed to bring her up for a second.

you should also know that I'm aiming to finish this story after season  3b. I'm writing this to the end and an epilogue that I already have figured out btw, but after that...

I just feel like I want to focus on some other stories of mine too. Offline is taking the most of my time here on wattpad and it disturbs me deeply, bc I'm not as active as before. I have school (UGH) and homework (FUCKFUCKFUCK) so that's the main reasons to why I don't update as much anymore.

don't get me wrong, I love offline and Aria, and her and stiles' story, but I need to finish this and edit it. I need to have it done, like I feel, if I do it, a huge weight will be lifted off my chest, and that's not bc I don't like what I do. I love what I do and you guys and this story. I just wish you could support me as much as you have supported me in this story, in my other stories. you get me?

sorry if this all is very confusing, I'm not the worlds most approachable person at this type of hour (it's late in Sweden ok, and I have soccer tomorrow)

bye, love you!