twenty-eight

(me: has a moodie fic

me: puts all the moodie in my ryden fic

also im gonna distinguish between jackbaratkat and danisnotonfire by calling jackbaratkat dan and danisnotonfire daniel nice)

------

maxwell has joined the chat, invited by steven

maxwell: who the fuck did that

steven: we're going out for dinner tonight

steven: whoever wanna come can come

steven: /1 photo attached

steven: heres the address

steven: be there our place at six the address is xxxx the reservation is at seven i made a reservation for 'about thirty people, give or take'

ryro ross: gay

-----

six came around quickly, and by six fifteen, about twenty people were in steven and max's home.

while the couple were upstairs getting ready, lynn, alexa, alex, jack b., taylor and jenna were in the kitchen. tay and jenna were trying to climb onto the table (tay kept falling off while jenna yelled encouragements at her), jack and alex were making out in the doorway, alexa was laying on the floor and lynn was laying on top of her.

in the living room, sarah, zack, rian, gee, and mikey were all there. mikey and gee were standing on the coffee table, which was on wheels as zack and rian pushed them on it. sarah stood on the side shouting at them that they were going to die and telling them to get off. "you're not my real mom!" gee would yell back.

the backyard was pumping. ryan was on brendons shoulders and patrick was on pete's. ryan and patrick kept trying to push each other off the other boys' shoulders, while pete and brendon held onto them for dear life. ashley was collecting bets from daniel, phil, gabe, justin and kellin. hayley, shane, jack d., drew and erin were all trying to climb onto the roof from one of the ladders they found in the alleyway between moodie's house. jack, erin and drew had made it up while shane was yelling at hayley to 'pull her skinny white girl ass up onto the damn roof'. joshua and tyler were down at the bottom of the ladder and roof ready to catch whoever fell.

marshall, spencer, sophia and dan were on a mission, though. well, not really, they were just walking around moodie's house, looking for some really gay shit. marshall went up to the door that was clearly max and steven's bedroom. "come on, gay shits!" xe called out, "we're all waiting for you, dammit."

"one minute, asswipe!" steven yelled.

"i'll break down the damn door!" spencer yelled. sophia whispered something along the lines of 'watch your fucking language', and dan gently slapped her in the chest jokingly.

"one damn minute!"

dan rammed his body into the door, popping it open. "let's fucking go, dammit!"

-----

it's an hour later, and all thirty-six of them are seated at the biggest fucking table at this damn restaurant. it wasn't a fancy place, but they had tables big enough to fit all of them. ryan and brendon were slightly tipsy and sipping on glasses of wine. jack b., alex, rian and zack were all throwing croutons at each other, jalex being slightly more tipsy than zian. jardougall were linking arms and sipping on cocktails. moodie were being all giggly and touchy-feely, kissing gently and being adorable little fucks.

phan were playing words with friends on their phones together. patrick didn't drink, so he and pete were chugging glasses of water while mikey yelled 'chug, chug, chug.' joshler weren't drinking either, so they had gotten into a screaming match with lynexa, who were also 100% sober, over which teletubby was gay (it was tinky-winky, by the way).

drane were having a somehow civilized conversation about their sex life with the two asexuals jack d. and erin, while halsaine just stared at them, telling them that they 'were at a fucking dinner table and need to watch their fucking language'. marshall was lowkey flirting with steven, who kept ignoring xem to passionately kiss his boyfriend.

but, then they got carried away.

steven slowly began popping the buttons of max's button up open, kissing his neck affectionately.

"no no, absolutely not." alex muttered, throwing a crouton at them, "i will not witness these sexual acts, i am a child of christ."

"fuck you dale" max muttered, flipping alex off.

"who the fuck is dale?" they whispered.

max buttoned their white dress shirt top buttons back up, sipping from their glass of white wine. steven picked up an empty glass and tapped his knife against it, getting the attention of the whole table and the few tables around them.

"i have an announcement i'd like to make." steven said out loud, reaching his hand into his pocket to make sure it was still there. steven bent down quickly to kiss max in a completely innocent and loving way, and when max shut his eyes, basically melting into the kiss, steven shuffled down onto one knee.

he pulled away and smiled shyly. "no fucking way..." max whispered, blushing.

"now i know when we celebrated our three year anniversary, i promised i would propose to you in private. but, dammit max," steven paused to wipe away at his eyes that were welling up in tears, "i love you so fucking much, and i wanna yell it from the rooftops, i want everyone to know you're mine. and with that, i ask you," steven opened the ring box, revealing a simple but beautiful ring, "will you let me put my dick in your ass for the rest of our lives?- i mean marry me?"

max immediately nodded, "yes, yes, fuck yes."

with shaking hands and watery eyes, steven took max's hand and slid the ring on. the room erupted into applause as steven got back up and max stood up with him, throwing his arms around his neck and they shared a gentle, passionate kiss.

"gay." ryan whispered, and steven smacked him in the back of the head.