I Feel Like Dancin'

"Hey! Don't look!" I giggled at Vic as I changed into one of his wet suits.

"It's hard not to. You're super cute!" He pouted and slouched his shoulders.

"Stop being a liar." I smiled to myself and I laughed softly.

Vic walked up behind me and pulled up the zipper on the back of my suit. I just smiled and enjoyed the moment, even if it wasn't some big gesture. I still loved that he did small things for me.

"You have a sexy body," he mumbled in my ear and kissed across my shoulder softly. I giggled and pulled his arms out from behind me, holding them to my chest.

"No I don't, you do." I smile and lean against him. "Have you looked in a mirror?" I tease and Vic chuckles.

To my surprise Vic didn't debate and instead just smiled and placed soft kiss along my shoulder and neck. There was nothing sexual about the delicate kisses. If anything they felt loving. Vic was seriously the sweetest guy I've ever met.

----------------------------------------------
(TimeSkip-)
*Vic's POV-

It was currently around midnight. Kellin and I had starting driving home from our date.

"Thank you for this Vic." Kellin smiled and kissed my cheek from the passenger seat.

I smiled at his cute actions. "No problem Gatito."

Once me arrived at his house I saw Kellin visually tense up. The lights were still on, signaling that his foster parent must have been up still. I was worried about this whole situation.

"B-bye Vic." Kellin smiled sadly and started to open the car door.

"Wait," he said quick band grabbed his hand. "I don't want you going in there. . ." I said a bit demandingly.

"What, why?" Kellin said in a confused tone and furrowed his eyebrow.

"Kellin, I don't want him to hurt you." I said sadly, my eye became teary. Kellin leaned over and wrapped his arms around me.

"Vic its okay, I'm used to it." He smiled reassuringly. "He doesn't hurt me that ba-"

"Yes he does Kellin!" I interrupted him.

"Vic seriously, it's fine." Kellin said and quickly got out of the car. Practically walking inside the gates of Hell...

I waited a couple minutes until I drove off; heading home.

Thankfully my house isn't that far from Kellin's, so I got there in less then five minutes. I parked the car and walked up to my room, collapsing on the bed. I pulled the covers over my whole body and sighed.

----------------------------------------------

I know!!! Super short ;-; I'm sorry. It's been a long time since I updated so I thought you deserved a little something.

Also a new chapter should be posted this weekend or Monday! <3