Just Tell Me

(A/N)- My puppy wanted to say hi!💕

The next day I arrived to school and sped walked up to the art room. I just wanted to see Kellin and make sure he was okay. . .

After a while of waiting for him, he finally walked in. His body language was very timid and nervous, more than normal. Kellin looked down at the ground and his wavy, Raven hair covered his eyes sadly. The nervous boy made his was over to his seat next to mind and I smiled at him.

"Morning Kellin," I said with a smile and wrapped my arm around his waist. "You're beautiful, okay?" I said reassuringly and tried brushing his hair out of his eyes but he pulled away quickly. "Babe, what's wrong?" Kellin looked away and sighed softly.

I bit my lip at the sight and placed my hand under his chin. I brushed the hair out of his eyes and gasped. There was a huge, purple, bruise covering the side of his face. "Kellin. . . " he looked away again and I could tell he was on the verge of tears.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled out and looked over at me sadly. My heart shattered into a million pieces at the sight. I wrapped my arms around him and held him close to me as he sniffled, nuzzling into his chest.

----------------------------------------------

After school was over, Kellin and I went back to my house and laid in bed for an hour before one of us spoke.

"Vic..." He said softly and looked over at me with his doe eyes. I nodded in response, signaling him to go on. "I-I love you..."

At those words I just smiled widely and looked at him. "I love you too Kellin." His eyes brightened up like two shiny stars.

"Yah, you mean that?" He said excitedly and giggled.

"Yes, I really do mean it." I said and wrapped my arms around him tightly, leaning my head in his neck. Kellin cuddled against me and held his forearms to my chest.

Even if I couldn't see Kellin's face, I could tell he was smiling. The thought of that just made me smile even more then I already was. The both of us just laid on my bed in silence, basking in each others presents.

As I lay with him, I breathed in his sweet scent. Kellin smelled like vanilla, I honestly love the smell of vanilla. It was so sweet and just all around comforting to me.

"You smell good," I chuckled and pulled away from the cuddly-hug. "Like vanilla."

"Oh, thanks?" He giggled and bit his lip in a cute way. "You smell good too. Just like, the good kind of cologne. Not the stinky kind." Kellin said softly and scrunched his nose up a little.

"Is that why you steal my clothes all the time?" I teased playfully and kissed his nose.

"Yah..." He giggled in a bashful way. That's was so damn cute! How is he just so adorable!

Kellin's facial expression changed to a scared/fearful one. Just the look he was giving me could be enough to make me cry.

"Will... will you always love me?" He asked with hopeful eyes, bitting down on his bottom lip in a way that filled me with love.

"Kellin... I promise, that I will always love you."

(And that's the end! Go read my new one-shots book on my profile! 💛)