The Jedi

I knew those lights were Lightsabers. But not only were they just a weapon but the person controlling them were two Jedi's from The Ressistance.

My mom told me that they were the brave warriors of the galaxy and are special people who have the force flowing through there body's.

It was always a dream of mine too meet one but here they were. I stood up and ran towards them hiding behind the guy who's lightsabre was blue.

I felt him grab me and deflect a few shoots back towards the troopers and next thing I knew I was thrown on his shoulder and running to his ship and taking off away from home.

I looked up at the man who saved me and was elated and astonished that a real Jedi was in front of me. He had one small braid on one side, then a pony tail in the back of his head.

The other Jedi was older and a little bit bigger in size. The older Jedi must have been this younger Jedi's Master...

"Hi little one what's your name?", the young one asked. Morgan Kano sir and yours is? I ask in return. "My names Obi-wan Kenobi... Or just call me Obi wan." He smiled and pointed to his master "and he's Quin-Jin."

Hello Quin and Obi-wan I said with a smile. Obi-wan asks "so what happened back there why was the First Order looking for you?"

Quin-Jin answered "That's how we found her as well, the Jedi council reported to me that there was a disturbance in the force and I felt my instincts and it led me to here, and now we have her."

"So the First Order must have felt the awakening as well, Master?." "Yes Obi-wan she's very powerful perhaps not as powerful as Aniken Skywalker was but around 22,000 mitochlorians I estimate."

Obi-wan's eyes got wide and looked it me in shock. "I also got more information from the council that there is a boy with even a little more as of 28,000 mitochlorians we have to retrieve him before the First Order does as well... But first let's get her to the council safe."

"Yes my master, I'll show her around the ship." I had all these questions jumbled in my mind that I was hoping could all be answered. I got so nervous and anxious that I slightly shook in happiness.

So I'm going to be a Jedi!? And I have the force and am very powerful?! Are you guys taking me in?! Did you find my mother? On that last question I started to feel sad as he started answering them.

"You might be a Jedi its up to the council for you to become of a Jedi or not. Also you have a lot of mitochlorians which means that the force is strong with you... And yes because if you went back you would be captured by the First Order. But your mother was sadly killed by a trooper I'm sorry..."

I felt so happy but sad at the same time I needed my mother like I needed anything else she was the one who was always there for me. But I guess everything happens for a reason. Now I can regain my name and become a Jedi knight for her I know that would make her very proud of me.

Obi shows me around the ship like the control deck, and bedroom, bathroom, and the general eating area. I also meet 2 new friends on this ship other than Obi-wan and Quin-Jin. The service robot C3PO also R2D2.

20 minute time skip--

Were here at the council the leaders are awaiting to speak to you in private to get some information and test you to see if you qualify to be a Jedi.

Now my journey awaits me as my mother said it would. And for all I knew right now was that... She was right I was special.

To Be continued come on my peeps I need some loving here so I can write more next cheater will be out soon!!!!