Kylo Ren

I now know what happened to the cute love able and funny boy I used to know is now consumed by the dark side. Han Solo and Leia are so upset about it that there only son has turned to the dark side, to the First Order right before there eyes and they couldn't do anything about it.

Well he was brung to the large ship the First Order base. Trained by Snoke he was for a few years until now he's 18 years old and became more powerful than ever.

I'm scared for myself if I ever have to face off against him. He has far more mitochlorians than I do. I know he's a lot bigger than me by far now as I knew that he was a big guy before this.

But I do not know what kind of force powers he has now for he has obtained some from Snokes teachings. He has earned his name from The Knights Of Ren. So he calls himself Kylo Ren now.

I heard he's got quite the temper... But that's what he was like before he left as well. I wish I could change him back for Leia and Han I feel so bad like it's my fault.

I was the one that left him there with Snoke. Look what I did to there son, I changed him, and I failed myself. I could have seen us together in the future, but now he's lost to the First Order. He's in control of them now just like his grandfather.

All he wanted was more power just like in practice I could see the determination change into anger. He wanted to be more powerful than anyone so he couldn't stop and his only way to get that victory was to go to the First Order.

I know that there probably makeing a plan to destroy the Resistance. The was no love left in him if there was he would never do this but now, he's leading the mission.

Obi-Wan have me Intel from his best pilot Poe about there plan he nearly got killed by Ben... Kylo. I know he will come back for revenge he was really lucky that the blast door didn't open fast enough for the storm troopers to get through.

But when he comes I will do my best to stop him. Who knows who he's going to hurt next and I know that nothing will get in his way to get the only thing he needs to complete the map.

I was on a journey for a week with me and Fin and I went to a small village to where the cordinants were for the last piece of the map for Luke Skywalker was. Obi-Wan said it was a very important mission so I retrieved the piece for a old Jedi temple on Courasaunt.

That's the only last piece that Kylo needed to complete the map to become the most powerful Jedi in the universe. He was so determined that I know he's comeing to attack and it's not going to be nice.