By Myself Again

I left the ship slowly walking and repeating what he said to me over and over and over again. Like a never ending loop swirling around in my head... argueing. If he was just pissed off at the moment. Or if he really meant what he said.

Him screaming and in pain played through my head like a broken record god that sound was terrible. I felt so bad to leave him there with fucking Snoke. That man made my stomach curdle.

I then hear Obi-Wan calling my name from behind me. I turn to him to see hear what he was saying better. "We need to forget what happened back there he's to consumed..." Too consumed by what?! I raised my voice slightly annoyed.

"By the darkness there is nothing we can do now". Yeah well that person that's "consumed" by the darkness back there was like a brother to me he was my best friend! I turn and stride away pissed off how dare he say he was already becoming evil before we did this mission.

He didn't know Ben like I had. But I won't soon forget who Ben was to me. But even though I heard Obi-Wan say he could tell... I can't lie I was starting to tell as well. But I wanted to put it aside that he was starting to get angry and always be better than myself...

Few Years later-

It's been 3 years since I'd last seen Ben. I thought about him all the time if he's alive or dead or consumed and sided with the darkness. I have my natural force instincts telling me that he's alive but it could be wrong.

I've become much much stronger as a Jedi. I train 5 hours a day my muscles are all filled in " no not huge or bodybuilder, just regular girl abbs and arms". I'm still the same height 5"3 and weight 122 pounds but I don't mind size schould to matter.

My force skills have greatly exceeded I can now pick up about 200 pound objects. And pick up to 4 objects at a time. I have been granted a deep purple lightsaber for my graduation of being a Jedi master from Obi-Wan.

I train blindfolded mostly to heighten my senses around me feel the slightest movement in the air and be ready to slice anything threatening. But I mainly work on cardio and acrobatics now. But still the same routine everyday other than small missions.

The small missions were pretty easy for my skill level but I hate that I'm alone doing them. I mean with out any company kills and without any friends along the way to have your back. I know I think about him but here's where I stand now.

Kneeling in front of the council before I sit amongst the chairs of the counsel as one of the council. Ha! I never thought I would make it that far for all I knew was I was going to be a slave when I was just a young girl. But now that I am older and wiser I see a bright future for myself.

I got bored one day after training and talked to Obi-Wan for about 2 hours which was an normal for him not to be busy as well. But he suggested that I train with the mirror and sharpen my movements and he will build me a small droid that can keep me company in my room which I was peek ends up by that idea as well.

The day's couldn't have been longer waiting for him to complete the droid but it was worth the wait as I looked at the small r2d2 unit.  It was blue and black and had a bit of an attitude but that's the way I liked it no I loved it!