STONY

Warning: some feels and starvation
Words: 485

__________________

Steve's POV:

"Tony!" I call in the lab. No answer is heard and I get worried. "Where is he?" I think and I start looking around his lab. All I see is junk and his... sleeping body on the ground. "Oh what am I going to do with you" I say sighing and then I go to him.

He is sleeping peacefully and I carefully lift him up. I carry him to the elevator and I press the button to our floor.

Once we arrive at our floor I place him on the couch. I start to leave when I hear him call for me. "Steve.. You're awake!" He says groggily. I walk to him and I send him a glare. "What.. Did I do?" Tony asks and I sigh. "Did you drink" I ask him and he looks at the floor. I sigh and I lift his chin up. "Tony you have to stop this. Its not good for your health and-" I stop when I get a look at his body.

He is trembling and his skin is cold. He looks so pale and weak and starving. "When was the last time you ate!" I ask worriedly, my voice rising. He flinches and smiles sadly up to me. "About.. Two weeks ago.." he says quietly and I feel my eyes widen. "Tony! Stay right there!" I command and then I run into the kitchen.

I start taking everything I can from the fridge and I place them on the counter. I begin to cook him some eggs and sausages and everything I can.

Tony's POV;

I can hear Steve cooking in the kitchen. I smile to myself. "My boyfriend is the best" I say in my mind and then I hear his footsteps coming towards me. I see him with all kinds of food and he places them in front of me. "Eat up" he says proudly and I stare at the food.

"I'm not that hungry Steve. I should go back to work" I lie. I am hungry but I cant get myself to eat. Steve places his hand in front of me and he sounds angry with me. "Tony you have to eat! You are going to starve if you keep this up!" He yells and I feel tears starting to form in my eyes. I'm too weak to even stop the tears.

I look up to Steve with my teary red eyes and my face fills with shock. He looks mad but he is.. Crying? He looks at the floor and then suddenly he drops to his knees. "Please Tony.. I cant lose you.. Not like this" he pleads and my tears start coming faster.

"Steve... I will try" I whisper and then I hug him tightly.

___________________

A/N: this is feels, to me at least. This is now my second Oneshot so its still kinda bad.