Getting a pet - Loki x Reader

F/P/N = favorite pet name
Y/N = your name

WORDS= 660

___________________________________

Loki had never been fond of Midgardian people no anything Midgardian. He hated the most of the clothing and the food and the tv shows and he always found something bad in every little new thing. You had tried to intruduce him to most foods, so you could see which he would like so it would not be a problem in the future. Then you also made him try on clothing and diffrent fabrics to know what to get for him to wear.

It had been yet another exhausting shopping day. Sometimes you thought Loki was just tricking you when some day jeans were the best pants for him, but today he hated them like they would kill him. You were very frustrated and decided to call it a night.

You left Loki alone in the kitchen and went to your shared room. You sighed in relief as you started to slip into a deep slumber, only to be interrupted by your boyfriend walking in. "Y/N? Its only 5pm you cannot go to sleep yet" he stated and you just turned away from him. "Fine, but before you sleep I need to ask you about "pets" " he said. "What about them?" You yawned and turned back to face him.

"That man of iron was talking about how Lady Potts would like to have a pet, what is a pet?" He looked so adorable when he was confused. "Well dear, pet is an animal that people take care of. You can have all kinds of animals as pets like dogs, horses, turtles and-" "And like cats? You really like those animals" he said.
"Yes you can have cats as pets." You smiled to him and his eyes gloved with michief and delight.

Few days after your talk with Loki he has been very distant. Yes he sleeps next to you but only comes to sleep when youre not awake and leaves before you wake up. It has been very difficult for you since you two were very close and now youre not even talking. He just always disapears.

Then one day he walks straight to you and you look at him with hurt. He puts a blindfold on you, of course not without you resisting it, and takes you to the elevator. "Loki what is this?" You ask but he just chuckles. You arrive on some floor and he takes you to a room.

Your blindfold is removed and then you gasp in awe. You see all kinds of things needed for an animal. The floor was covered in toys and there were many diffrent kinds of food! But the best thing in the room was a small black kitten that was sleeping on a huge bed. It was just adorable.

Of course the first thing you did was look at Loki in awe. He looked quite nervous first but after seeing your eyes shine so brightly and the huge smile on your face he knew hi's suprise was a welcomed one.

"You got me a kitten!" You whisper shouted. You didnt want to wake up the small one. "That I did" Loki smiled proudly and then you pulled him in for a kiss. "This is the best thing ever, thank you so so much!" You gave him little pecks all over his face out of pure joy. "Only the best for my queen" he chuckled and then he looked torwards the big bed.

You looked at where he was looking to see the kitten strecthing themself before sitting up. "What would you like to call her?" Loki asked as he took your hand and the two of you walked over to the bed. You took the kitten into your arms and she snuggled her head to your chin. "I think Im gonna call her F/P/N!" You sighed happily as the kitten purred.

"That suits her well"

_______________________________

A/N

Wow it has been a while hasnt it! I have had no motivation nor time to write but I think I have found both of those again. And also thanks to all the comments and votes I enjoy writing these a lot more.

Next few oneshots (will be posted soon I promise not to slack off) will be:
Clint x Reader
Steve x Reader
Wanda x Vision

And if you have suggestions about plots or characters you might want to see then just comment on this oneshot! I promise to do all of them as quickly as I can and it feels good to be back.

Bai~ DreamyVisions