STUCKY

Warnings: much feels, too much, why did I do this (also this is not edited, so grammar mistakes here and there)
Words: 652

-------------------------------

'Bucky' was all Steve Rogers could think about at that moment.

There was an explosion at S.H.I.E.L.D, and Steve was thrown out of the tall building. He was falling down slower than he thought he would.

Steve didnt care if he would die. Not at all. There was just one thing concerning him. It was Bucky. He too had been thrown out of the building.

Steve looked to his left and saw his friend yelling and trying to get to Steve. He had finally remembered everything and now it didnt even matter. Steve couldnt hear what Bucky was yelling, but he was able to see the tears streaming down Bucky's face.

Bucky was trying to get to his friend. There was so much he hadnt told Steve and they might not make it alive this time. Steve was smiling sadly at him, which only made Bucky cry and yell more.

"STEVE! STEVE PLEASE WE NEED TO GET CLOSER!" Bucky yelled in agony. Steve just stayed the same and Bucky knew that soon they would hit the water.

"STEVE! STEVE ROGERS I LOVE YOU PLEASE LISTEN TO ME! STEVE GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF YOU BASTARD AND LISTEN TO ME!" Then something changed in Steve. He started crying too. Had he heard Bucky? Bucky saw Steve's mouth moving but Bucky didnt hear a thing. "I love you.." Bucky whispered as they both finally hit the water.

Two days later Bucky woke up with a holt. His whole body was on fire and everything hurt. "Steve" his voice was hoarse and the doctor passing his room noticed that he was awake. He rushed in and gave Bucky something that made him cry in pain and fall asleep.

"Steve" Bucky cried out. He was trapped in that room, all alone. "Steve, you are alive arent you? You must be I mean you are the Captain America! Please somebody.. help" Bucky banged at the door for the fifth time.

Finally somebody opened the door and Bucky backed away. He sas two familiar faces, but no Steve. "Natasha- where is he?" Bucky begged to know. Natasha's face was full of pain and she looked down. "No- NO!" Bucky screamed. "He drowned.. We are so sorry Bucky-" "NO YOURE NOT! NOBODY IS!" Bucky punched the wall in rage. If he would have stayed concius when they landed in the water, Steve could have been saved.

"Bucky we know he was your dear friend, we are truly sorry" Fury said and Bucky turned to them in tears. "He was not just a dear friend.. I loved him.. I loved Steve Rogers.. I LOVED HIM AND HE NEVER GOT TO KNOW THAT!" Bucky cried in agony and he fell to his knees. "He never even got to know it.."

Steve was falling and trying to take a hold of himself. Then he heard something, he finally heard Bucky's screaming. "STEVE! STEVE ROGERS I LOVE YOU PLEASE LISTEN TO ME! STEVE GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF YOU BASTARD AND LISTEN TO ME!" Bucky yelled and Steve let his tears out.
He had to tell Bucky something too. He just hoped that Bucky would hear it. "BUCKY! I LOVE YOU TOO, STAY STRONG BUCKY! WE WILL MAKE THROUGH THIS I PROMISE YOU! I PROMISE THAT TO YOU BECAUSE I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU BUCKY!" Steve yelled and smiled. Then he hit the water. He tried to stay above it but all his wounds were hurting too much. He was desperate to get up. He had to be there for Bucky.

Steve only had a bit of conciusness left in him. He never thought he would die by drowning, but this was his end. Then he saw something that made him be in peace, he saw Bucky being lifted from the water. He then thanked god and slipped into his peacefull slumber..