THORKI

*I do not own that picture, but its fab isn't it? Don't see it? Comment and I can link it to you*

Warnings: Fluff, cuddling, kisses, so much fluff, nudity, kitten Loki

Words: 1131

Loki groaned as his chamber filled with morning light. He pulled his silks over his eyes and decided to try to sleep. He then felt the bed go down by his feet. "Thor?" Loki asked as he peeked his eyes out. Thor smiles sheepishly, he must have woken up minutes before he decided to wake Loki. "Thooooooor" Loki whined as his brother started to pull the silks off from Loki. "Brother dear, you need to wake up" Thor chuckled. Loki looked like a tiny kitten when he was tired. Loki raised his brow up and a smirk plastered on his face. "A tiny kitten you say?" Loki sat up and Thor looked flustered. Sometimes Thor forgets the fact that Loki is capable of reading his thoughts. Loki was looking mischievous and Thor knew something was up with his brother. "I shall go bathe, will you wait here?" Loki asked as he stood up and stretched. "Y-yes! Of course brother" Thor answered a bit too quickly which made Loki chuckle. Thor was red like a rose, seeing Loki without a shirt made his thoughts go wild. 

Loki went to bathe, but before that he decided he would transform himself into something Thor called "cute" . Some cat ears and a tail would do good, nothing too drastic. "Oh, I cant forget the whiskers!" Loki whisper yelled in the room. "What?" Thor called and Loki just chuckled. Loki transformed, and he agreed that he was looking quite charming. Loki stepped into the bath and then he got a new idea. "Tho- OR! Meow!" Loki yelled and he acted like he just fell from the bath. Of course he didn't and he was fighting the urge to smirk. "Loki!?" Thor yelled and Loki held his head as he was on the floor. Thor rushed into the room and looked at Loki. Thor blushed but his eyes still showed fear and concern. "Loki what happened?" Thor kneeled next to Loki, he was of course naked and those cat ears made Thor think if it was a trick. Thor pushed mischief  out of his mind, he might be seriously hurt. "I.. I fell Thor. I have no idea how it happened but now, my leg hurts a lot.." Loki sighed and looked at his leg. "Wha-what about the cat ears, and tail?!" Thor blushed as Loki's tail came to view. "What? Oh my Odin, Thor what is this!" Loki almost shouted as he looked at his tail. Loki was a good actor, surely Thor would find it out that he was just fooled but why not keep the game going? Thor threw a towel over Loki's lower region. 

"Will I call the medics to help?" Thor asked Loki. "No! Please Thor this is already so humiliating... If you could just.. Never mind!" Loki looked at the floor, acting nervous and embarrassed. "Anything for you brother, you're hurt and I will take care of you" Thor said and smiled down to his brother. Loki flushed a bit, but ignored it. "Would you.. bathe me?" Loki asked and looked up to meet Thor's eyes. Thor blushed, Loki was so fragile looking with the cat ears and whiskers. "Of course!" Thor yelled, again too quickly. Thor blushed and lifted Loki up from the floor, he then placed Loki carefully into the tub. 

Thor got a bit wet from bathing his brother. It was a hard task but it was soon over. Thor would have liked it if it would have taken more time, but Loki was hurt and he couldn't take advantage of him like that. "Loki, I got you some clothes" Thor said as he entered the bathing room. Loki was sitting on the edge of the tub, wrapped up in a towel. Loki was shivering and Thor looked at him worriedly. "Could you.. Help me dress? Its okay if you wont, I think I can manage.." Loki's voice drifted into a whisper. "I told you that I would help you with anything!" Thor laughed and Loki smiled a bit. Thor started by putting Loki's pants on him, that must have been the hardest thing ever to do, not because Loki couldn't stand, because Thor's eyes wandered up a bit. Loki of course watch him the whole time, trying to again hold his mischievous smirk. Then Thor helped Loki into his night pants and his night shirt. "Night clothes? But Thor its morni-" Thor shushed him. "You will stay in bed today, you cant walk properly yet" Loki stayed quiet as Thor buttoned his shirt. 

"What would you like to do?" Thor asked as he then carried Loki to his bed. Loki laid down and closed his eyes. "Sleeep" Loki whined and Thor chuckled. "I will get you some food, nap the time I'm gone" and with that Thor left the room. Loki smirked and chuckled. He would pull a show so great that Thor would get madly flustered. Loki closed his eyes. He knew exactly  when Thor would come back. 

Loki whined and meowed in his "sleep". Thor entered the room and placed the food on Loki's desk. He smiled down to his brother and then his eyes widened. "Nyaaah~" Loki meowed. Then he whined and Loki also blushed. "Lo-loki?" Thor asked and then Loki meowed again. "Tho-thor~" Loki whined in his "sleep". Thor blushed madly and Loki chuckled. "You're back? I didn't hear you, oh Thor are you sick?" Loki asked innocently. "No! What were you dreaming about?" Thor asked and gave Loki a cup of water. Loki blushed and looked to the floor. "Y-you" His voice cracked a bit. Thor's mind was going crazy. "Could you come here and.. cuddle with me?" Loki asked and Thor did as told. He now knew that he truly loved Loki, his brother. It might be wrong but he couldn't care less. Thor went to cuddle with Loki and Loki turned his body to Thor. Thor wrapped his arms around Loki and they snuggled into one another. Thor looked down to Loki, who was now smirking. Loki chuckled and his ears and tail and whiskers disappeared. "You're too adorable when you care" Loki commented as he kissed the confused god's nose. Thor's cheek went rosy again and he smiled. "You and your tricks, making me crazy and love you" Thor said. Loki's eyes widened. "L-love?" Loki asked. "Yes, Loki I love you" And with that Thor kissed him. Loki kissed back and after they broke the kiss Loki smiled. "And I love you too" He said and they stayed like that the whole day. 

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this fluffy story, comment suggestions and I will be happy to write them!