BUCKY X READER

Words: 570

-------------------------------

You were sitting at a small cafe in New York. Your long working day had ended horribly, but you didnt want to think about it anymore. You ordered your usual drink and sat down. You looked out of the window to the busy streets that kept you awake at night. New York wasnt the best city for you, but it had its upsides.

You noticed somebody looking at you from the corner of your eye. It was normal really, but the way that person looked at you made you shiver.

You decided to leave, it was getting quite annoying already. You then left the cafe and walked doqn the street torwards your small apartment.

You heard slow steady steps behind you. Looking back wasnt your option so you walked faster. Those steps got faster too. You sighed and stopped, slowly turning around to face this follower of yours.

As you thought you saw the man from the cafe. You stares at him and he stared back at you. He then extended his arm and you saw your wallet. "Oh my gosh! Thank you so much" you tooked youe wallet and smiled to the man. He smiled back and blushed a bit.

"Im Y/N, nice to meet you!" You offered your hand for him to shake. "Im Bucky" he said and shook your hand. You noticed it was starting to rain. "Well Bucky, Its starting to rain and I live just around the corner, would you like some coffee?" You asked and you saw Bucky thinking hard. "Its the least I can do since you were so kind to return my wallet" you smiled. "A-alright" he stuttered and followed you.

You two entered your apartment. Bucky looked around and sat down on your couch. "Sorry my apartment is really small" you chuckled akwardly. "No.. Its really nice" he said and your eyes widened. His voice sounded so calming and sweet.

You set there for a while snd then suddenly you remembered. "Oh the coffee! Ill go make it right away" you jumped up and hurried to your kitchen. Bucky chukled quietly in the other room and you smiled as you made the coffee.

Soon you returned to sit next to Bucky and you handed him the coffee. You two sat quietly and it wasnt as akward as you thought it would be. Soon you finished your coffee and you smiled to Bucky. "Its raining really heavily, if you want to you can stay here for the night but its up to you" you offered and Bucky smiled sincerily. "Thank you.. but its for the best that I go. This was still very nice and I liked your company" he looked really humble and goody as he had a small blush on his cheeks.

You walked Bucky to the door and he tooked a piece of paper from his pocket and gave it to you. It was his number and you smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thank you Bucky, for my wallet and your company" you thanked him and watched him blush deeper. "B-bye" he stuttered and then left. You sighed and chuckled, that wad the start of something sweet.

A/N: this chapter has not been edited yet so there are grammar mistakes but I will fix them when I have the time to do so. I hope you enjoy this oneshot and feel free to suggest anything!