hana : kim taehyung

You Younghee's POV

I stood in front of my school and sighed. It's time to go through hell again. If anyone asked me about my school, I would be like

"Oh, school? I don't want to go.
But if I don't go, I get very anxious.
If I were never able to go to school at all, I think I'd really miss it. Strange, isn't it?"

That's what I've prepared if anyone, at least someone asked me. But I'm afraid there's no one who would ask me that though because I'm basically alone.

I walked inside the classroom and saw many girls talking about their endless stories and fangirling over their idols.

I closed the door quietly then their eyes are averted on me for a few seconds. I walked to my seat which is next to the window. I walked closer to see that there are a lot of cursed words on my desk.

Slut, hoe, whore, bitch, fuck off, just die ugly, fat pig, shitty class prep.

I sighed, holding back my tears and looked at my surroundings. Until then, a bunch of Soobin's friends slid the door open and walked toward me.

"Ya, who the heck did this?" I yelled at them and they looked at each other, laughing.

"You wanna know? Then come here." They all grabbed me by my wrists and forearms. I, alone, can't win against them physically. No one even bothered to help me but I didn't care.

It's just the way it is. No one dared to stand a chance against these queenkas. I became their outcast for a few months now in a place of my classmate because I hate seeing her getting bullied all the time.

"Ya! Let me go!" I shouted but they kept pushing me forward to the school's backyard.

As we arrived, Soobin stood in front of me and her eyes were covered by her friend's palms.

"Tadah! Here's your birthday cake, Soobin." They pushed me to the ground so hard that I think my knees are bleeding. They opened her eyes and sung her a birthday song while pouring a white flour all over my body.

I looked at the ground feeling like they started throwing eggs to my head and they all broke in a flash, spreading all over my uniform. I resisted the urge of crying but the moment they started pouring two bottles of fish sauce on me, tears welled up in my eyes and I clenched my fists tightly.

The smell reeked so bad and yet I can't do anything about it. My body is trembling so much and they laughed. I'm just an 'object' for them to kill time, to entertain them. Soobin then smirked and thanked them for having me as a cake on her birthday.

They eventually left me on the spot. I stood up, wiping my tears away and walked inside the school then washed myself and get changed into my gym uniform because I didn't bring extra clothes with me.

I walked inside my classroom and my teacher scolded me for wearing my jumpsuit all the time. It's because of the bullying but I didn't tell anyone because I'm scared. I acted all brave and courageous but in the end, I'm just a scaredy cat.

As I walked to my seat, the smell spread to the other students so they all looked at me in disgusted; some even used their hand to block their nose's holes and breathed through their mouths. Some changed their seats.

I tried not to cry through the entire class until lunch break. I walked outside and the students from other classes looked at me in disgusted as well. I sighed and walked to the washroom in an attempt to wash myself again.

I washed myself for 3 more times to clean that scent off completely and I sprayed my perfume on my body too. I hope that it doesn't spread the bad smell again. It bothered everyone and I hate it when they get annoyed because of me.

I walked to the canteen and got the food to eat at a table next to Seohwa. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Do I still smell bad?" I asked her and she shook her head. I noticed bruises on her hand as she lifted the spoon up so I grabbed her hand abruptly and rolled her sleeve up. There are bruises all over her hand and arm.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked, looking at her and she rolled her sleeve down in an instant, shaking her head saying it's nothing.

All of a sudden, Soobin and her friends came to our table pulling Seohwa's hair. "Acting all innocent, huh?" Soobin gritted her teeth and Seohwa is about to cry.

"Ya! Get your fucking hand off her!" I yelled, releasing her arm away from Seohwa's hair and eyed her to continue eating.

Just when I was about to put a spoonful of rice in my mouth, I felt my hair being pulled backward.

"You're helping someone again, aren't you? You Younghee?" She said and her friends laughed.

"You want to eat that much, ugly pig?" She poured her milk all over my food and it looked so disgusting. "Eat it," She pulled my hair tighter that I'm even afraid it will go out from my head.

Then I felt something pouring all over my body again. I'm so glad that it's just a normal water but still, this is the only uniform I have left and it got all wet.

"Enjoy your meal, heroine." She laughed with her friends, still pulling my hair. I looked down on the table, bitting my lip preventing myself from crying in front of these fuckgirls.

For a moment, students started to fill in the canteen so they all went back to their seats. I sighed in pain.

"I'm s-sorry..." Seohwa apologized and I told her back that it's okay. I told her to continue eating as I stood up from the chair, walking outside the canteen.

I just need someone . . .

I felt so dizzy and my head hurts. I started crying as I walked to the washroom. Suddenly, I heard someone yelled along the hallway which startled me.

"YA!PARK JIMIN! Stop right there, you jamless kid!" Someone yelled as Jimin, one of the school's kingkas ran past me in full speed. Come to think of it, they skipped class again today.

I tried to ignore them for now but then someone ran past me quickly and bumped me by shoulder causing me to fall on the ground. I looked up to see that freaking alien kim taehyung kneeling down next to me.

"Hey, kyojang. Are you okay? I'm sorry for-" he cut himself off. "Oh my god, why are you crying? Are you hurt somewhere? I'm sorry!" He panicked and I stood up slowly.

(a/n: kyojang means class prep)

"I-i'm fine," I stuttered, wiping my tears away.

"And what's wrong with you? You're all drenched." He asked and I shook my head. "Do you need extra clothes? I can lend you mine." He asked me again and I sighed.

I didn't know that he would be talking this much because all he did was reading mangas in the class or sleep.

I looked up at him and he was looking at me. I nodded.

"Aish, you wouldn't tell me at all if I didn't ask you?" He leads me to his locker. This is the first time that I've been this close to someone . . . and more importantly, it's a guy.

Finally, I could hear 'are you okay?' for the first time in forever.