yeolyeodeol : hurt

Younghee's POV

I went to school with Taehyung early today since I couldn't sleep last night and I also have class duties to do.

We arrived our class very very early that no one was even there and the lights haven't been on properly. I started preparing the desks and erasing the whiteboard.

Taehyung also helped me with it. 

"You always do this everyday?" He asked and I stopped to look at him.

"Maybe?" I finished erasing the board and put the eraser back on the table. I looked at the clock to see that school will start in 30 minutes.

Taehyung sighed in relief as he finished with moving the desks and chairs to their usual positions.

"Are you bored?" He asked, walking toward me and I nodded. "Come here then," He grabbed my wrist and started strolling along the hallway.

Finally, we have arrived a storeroom. I noticed that some parts are messy and unorganized.

"You're not planning on making me clean this room just because I'm bored, are you?" I asked him and he stifled a laugh.

"Why would I do that?" He draped his arm around my shoulder. For a few minutes, we sat down on the floor with our backs leaning against the wall.

"You were thinking about that last night, weren't you?" He asked, looking at me and I looked away, sighing.

I nodded. "I still don't know what to do or how to feel towards my dad, Jisoo and her mom." I stated the obvious. "I mean, he just abandoned me."

"That's right, but don't think about it too much, okay? Just take it easy." He whispered, intertwining our fingers together and smiled. "No matter what happens, I'll always be here for you."

I smiled at him and my eyes are filled with tears of gratitude. "Omo, don't be like this." He cupped my cheeks with his hands and pouted. I smiled because I have never seen such an alienated creature like him on this planet Earth.

"Oh right!" He snapped and I got startled. "Let's play pocky!" He took out a pocky from a box.

my god, i don't have the guts to play this.

"I'm lazy, Taehyung." I muttered and he turned from a kiddo face to a man's face quickly.

"You're scared, aren't you?" He spoke in front of my face, smirking and my cheeks turned red.

"I'm not!" I yelled, grabbing the pocky from him. "Bring it on, pervert alien." I told him and his smirk grew wider.

"Hana, dul, set." He counted and we both got the game going.

I ate the pocky slowly, arching my back from the wall. For a few seconds, I pulled him by his tie so that he came closer which is easy for me to eat the pocky.

Our gap is about 3 centimeters left, so if I continue, my lips are going to meet his for sure. My heart started to pound faster and I'm thinking of giving up.

Just as I was about to bite the pocky off which means I'll surrender, I felt his hand snaking around my waist pulling me forward.

He closed the gap between our lips and soon, he connected his lips with mines so suddenly that I got taken aback by surprised. I was thinking of pulling away but he pulled me by my waist stronger and closer.

He moved his lips slowly and gently at first as he ran his fingers through my hair that is tucked behind my ear. I felt my heart beating fast and my cheeks got hotter.