set : jump

Younghee's POV

"Please .. stop this ..." I said as a bunch of Soobin's friends were trying to take my clothes off. It's Taehyung's gym uniform and now it's in mess.

I was struggling to get out from this hell while Soobin was filming me with a smirk on her face. I kept pushing them but they grabbed my arms then one of them undid the shirt's zipper slowly while laughing and I'm crying.

No way . . . If it keeps going down like this, I'll be only left with my bra. The zipper came down halfway, basically to my stomach and they were laughing. I was nearly exposed when suddenly someone entered the room, shouting.

"YAA! Let go of her!" Taehyung shouted as he walked toward us. They all released me and I tried to grab the shirt together in order not to reveal my upper body.

"O-oppa," Soobin hid her phone and faced Taehyung. He stared at her for a moment and she stiffened.

"Don't oppa me!" He yelled, causing everyone to fall silent. I resisted the urge of crying as I looked down on the ground.

For a few minutes out there, I felt his hand grabbing my wrist as he led me outside the classroom. I used my right hand to grip my shirt so that I won't be exposed.

He continued walking forward without saying anything as his grip tightened. I bet he's still angry, but why? Oh, yeah. Soobin is his girlfriend.

"Y-ya, Kim Taehyung. My hand hurts." I stuttered and he stopped walking as he released his grip from my wrist.

"I-i'm sorry," He rubbed the nape of his neck and I looked down at the ground. I was trying to think of a way to zip the zipper of my shirt up again but if I released that hand, I will just be exposed in front of a guy that pissed me off the most.

I looked left and right then on the ground again, hoping he would find the awkward silence between us and walked away but he didn't so I looked up to see him looking at me, hands in pockets.

He then walked toward me slowly and I just looked at him, dumfounded. We're only a few inches apart and I wanna scream.

"Let me help you with this," He said, looking at the shirt's zipper. He started zipping it up until it reached my hand, I didn't release it from the shirt yet so he looked at me.

"Ya, you don't wanna wear your shirt back? I mean, my shirt." He said to me and I looked away from him.

"Don't worry, I won't look." He said reassuringly so I released my hand from my shirt slowly when I felt the zipper up to my neck. "Done," He said as he finished. Now, I wanna tell my heart to stop beating.

"T-thanks, and I'm sorry for ruining your jumpsuit." I apologized and he puts his hands in his pockets as he shrugged.

"Yeah that's right. You have to pay me back now." He said and I looked at him to see if he's serious.

"Oh okay, I will." I replied instantly and he chuckled.

"Seriously, I thought you're going to say that because you took things very seriously." He told me and I wondered if I really did.

So do I have to pay for it or not?

That question popped up in my mind but I'm too lazy to utter a word. I'm hurting as hell at the moment so I have no energy to argue with this alien.

I continued walking along the hallway with him to the music club. He was smiling the whole time and it creeped me out. He made a face like he had a trick up his sleeve or something.

I used to see that kind of expression a few times and nothing good will come out from that face of his. Holy, what if he tells other guys that I nearly get exposed? Wait, then why would he help me at the first place? Or maybe he did not want to let those bitches damage his jumpsuit?

I shook my head to avoid unnecessary thoughts and I realized Taehyung was looking at me. I got embarrassed and he frowned, "You're not thinking of something dirty, are you?" He asked me and I shook my head quickly.

A grin formed at his lips as we arrived in front of the music club and I decided to tell him, "Your grin creeped me out the whole time now, why the hell are you still grinning?" I stated the obvious and he's still grinning.

He then leaned closer to my ears and whispered, "Black."

I frowned at his word so I just stood at the same place as he walked inside the room.

Black? Black? Hair? My black hair? Holy shit! This pervert alien!!!

"YA! KIM TAEHYUNG YOU PERVERT ALIEN!" I yelled in the music room causing yoongi to wake up, jin to remove his earphone, namjoon to stop composing, hoseok to stop horsing, jimin to stop dancing and jungkook to stop drawing. But that freaking pervert alien never stops grinning.

Aish, jinjja! I shouldn't have believed him. "What in the world happened?" Jimin asked as everyone looked at me. I snapped back to reality and facepalm.

"It's nothing, let's start our class now." I sighed and closed the door.

• • •

"It's done for today," I told the bangtan members and they walked outside the classroom. I began to walk outside as well when I noticed that pervert alien standing there looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"I kind of like the nickname you gave me an hour ago." He said and left the room. I just sighed, not wanting to remember that I just showed my upper body to a guy that pissed me off the most.

I walked outside and went home. It's a rundown apartment that I'm living in. I live with my foster parent, I called him uncle. I don't know where my real parents are.

I entered the house to see a lot of beers bottles laying on the ground and everything is in mess.

He's at it again. I'm hoping he won't be home.

I bent down to collect those bottles when suddenly he said, "You're finally home, huh?" He came out from the kitchen and he was drunk.

"N-neh," I said shakily as he came closer to me.

"I need more beers! Go and buy them for me!" He yelled and I started crying. I'm done again, he will hit me. He's going to hit me.

"My allowance is all gone now, I will-" Before I could finish my sentence, he slapped me on my face causing me to cry even more, but silently.

"I don't wanna hear that sentence coming from you!" He yelled and I bit my lower lip, clenching my fists tight.

"I'll be here in a minute," I told him and went outside without taking any bag with me. I don't have money and I'm just lost.

Why does it have to be this way?

I get enough of bullying now but why, just why do I have to face it at both in school and home? I sighed, crying and I felt like dying.

My heart ached and I gripped my shirt because of the pain. I continued walking cluelessly until I reached a bridge. I looked at the river and cried louder.

This is just too much for me.

I walked up to the bridge's holder in an attempt to jump down there. If I jump, I will be able to forget these shits called life. If I jump, I won't be in pain. If I jump, I will get out from the bullying.

If I jump, please let me sink in.