yeoseot : teasing

Taehyung's POV

I slept on the couch, watching the TV when I heard sounds coming from the outside. I realized it's pouring rain.

Of all days, just why does it have to rain today? I'm sleeping on the couch and my blanket is thin. It's getting colder now.

I decided to turn the TV off and slept. Just as I was about to close my eyes, something disrupted me.

"Taehyung," I opened my eyes to see kyojang nudging me. "Where's another blanket? It's cold." Oh god, what did she just-

"It's in the closet," I told her and she looked at me. "What?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I can't check your closet, I'm a girl you know!" She defended herself and I just had to wake up from my comfortable position on the couch and walked inside my bedroom.

"Here it is," I handed the blanket to her and she bowed. "Don't disturb me again or else-" She cut me off.

"Argh! Don't speak! I won't, I won't." Her cheeks got red as she pushed me outside the bedroom. I ran my hand through my hair as I walked to the couch and slept.

For a few minutes, I woke up again.

"Ya! Kim Taehyung!" I woke up to see kyojang standing there looking at me. I rubbed my eyes to see a clearer view of my surroundings.

"You have the guts to disturb me again, huh kyojang?" I sat down on the couch instead as I looked at her.

"I heard a strange sound coming from the bathroom!" She pulled my sleeve many times but slightly.

"It's nothing, alright!" I hopped off from the couch and followed her to my bedroom. Now, I'm wide awake. I don't even feel sleepy anymore.

"There," She pointed at the bathroom and I went inside to see the water dripping from the sink. I turned it off and looked at her.

"See? It's just the water dripping from the sink." I told her and she looked away from me in embarrassment.

"I m-mean, who would know about this! It's the first time for me to be in another person's house." She yelled as she looked at me. "Who would know about how things work here . . ." She lowered her voice as she looked at the ground. Her cheeks were bright red and I felt the urge of teasing her.

"Kyojang," I called her and she looked at me shakily.

"W-what?" My eyes never left hers and I kept walking forward which caused her to walk backward until her back hit the wall.

I rested my hand on either side of her head and sighed. "Do you have any idea how many times you wake me up from my precious sleep?" I asked her in a low tone and her cheeks got hotter. I want to laugh but I have to hold it in.

She shook her head tremblingly. "I- I don- I mean, I'm sorry." She was stuttering which means I teased her successfully, alright.

I looked at her from head to toes until my eyes found hers, I bit my lower lip and she pressed her lips together. I smirked at her and she blinked.

"Do you wanna make me more pervert that badly?" I leaned closer to her and whispered to her ear. I noticed her ears became red as well.

She was trying to say something but failed which caused me to have the feeling of teasing her even more.

I wonder if she would play along or push me away. I just have to give it a try.

"Let's have some fun, shall we?" I told her as I leaned closer to her, our lips almost touched. "Hmm?" I raised my eyebrow as I snaked my other hand in her shirt then up to her flat stomach. Her skin was hot against my fingers and I kept going up until she pulled away.

"Ya! You really are pervert, aren't you?" She kind of shouted as she placed the back of her palm to her lips, blushing.

I shrugged. "Well, I did warn you beforehand." I told her and she started walking to the bed's direction.

"Whatever, I'm going to sleep now. You can go back to the couch." She said as if this room is hers. As she walked, there was a loud noise coming from the outside so she sat down and closed her ears. It was a sound of thunder.

Oh my god, is she afraid of thunder? I have finally found another weakness. For a few seconds, a thunder occurred again and she was still sitting there, closing her ears while shivering.

I walked up to her and touched her shoulder. "Hey, are you afraid of thunder?" I asked and she looked at me as her eyes are filled with tears.

She's no joke.

"I'm not afraid of thunder!" She yelled at me but this time, the lightning strikes again and she flinched, crying.

"You really do like saying things in the opposite, huh?" I said while grabbing her forearm to make her stand up. Her legs were shaking and she did not release her hands from her ears yet. I felt a sudden sadness when I saw her in this state.

"Come on, let's go to bed. Everything will be alright." I put her to my bed and I was about to walk away when she grabbed my hand.

"Taehyung . . . I'm serious, p-please don't go." Tears rolled down from her eyes and I had no choice but to sleep beside her. There were distances between us because I don't want her to feel awkward staying close with a guy on a bed.

A lightning strikes real hard once again and she covered the blanket to her head; I noticed her hands were shaking.

I laid out my hand on the bed as I looked at her. "Here, hold me tight." I told her and she lowered her blanket to her neck slowly as she looked at me.

She looked at my hand as she began letting her hand to lay next to mine. Our fingers touched and she flinched, but I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers together.

I began looking at the ceiling because I don't want her to see me in a messed up situation. A sound of thunder appeared again and her hand was shaking, but I grabbed it tighter so the shivering stopped.

I felt her looking at me but I didn't dare to look at her back. "Don't look, okay?" I asked her and I could feel that she's nodding.

Kim Taehyung, are you doing the right thing?