twenty

A/N: this is the last and most cliché chapter, there's still an epilogue btw

August 25, 2016

12:18 pm

Junho: MIIIYYYUUUN

Junho: sorry if im telling this late but

Junho: taehyung told me that it's his last day in this school today

Junho: he's moving overseas.

Junho: his flight is tomorrow :C

Junho: iDK WHY HE DID THAT

1:21 pm

Junho: mIYUNN

Junho: please read this

Junho: PLEASE

2:23 pm

Junho: aigooooo T____T

seen; 5:02 pm

5:03 pm

Miyun: wHST?!!!?!?!?

Miyun: no way

Miyun: nO WAY

Junho: JUST BELIEVE IT MIYUN AND CHASE AFTER HIM

Miyun: OK

Miyun: wait why woyld i????!??

Junho: SHOULDNT YOU BE ABLE TO KNOW THAT YOURSELF o.O

Miyun: ahhhhasdfghjkl hokd on

Junho: aish miyun

Third Person's POV

Miyun just ran to find where Kim Taehyung is and she doesn't completely doesn't know why. She stopped making herself believe that she still cared about Taehyung but it turned out that it was still the complete opposite. Kim Taehyung might probably leave tonight and not even come back to school tomorrow.

She's goddamn worried, tired and frustrated that she wanted to stop and punch wall— but that would be wasting time.

As she ran, she kept on thinking, What will I say if I do find him? I'm not prepared for this.

She thought about what will Taehyung's expression be when he sees her. The biggest possibility will be Taehyung getting mad at her and that's the last thing she wanted him to do.

But how about if he becomes happy of her presence? Will that stop him from doing anything? Not either.

She thought that Taehyung will leave no matter what.

She then just decided that she wants to tell him everything she felt.

It wasn't long when Miyun suddenly ceased from running and was caught in a trance. Taehyung was in front of her, walking away with earphones on both his ears. Her nervousness and her joy were mixed together and she couldn't find words to say.

Miyun couldn't run more because she ran almost the entire school so she called him out, hyperventilating while on her knees.

"Kim Taehyung!" She called. Taehyung's figure was still getting further and further and he wouldn't stop. She took heavy breaths and tried walking closer.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung! Look this way will ya?! Remove those earphones of yours!" She demanded in a loud voice but Taehyung still didn't hear a thing.

Miyun felt hopeless again, but she came up of an idea in a split second.

She dropped her backpack on the ground and lifted it with both arms. She shouted as she ran to him and threw her bag on his head.

Taehyung was hit pretty hard, his hand flying on his head then rubbing it, trying to maintain his balance, wincing. "Ouch!" He quickly turned to her with a mad look on his face.

Miyun was still on her knees and her hand was up for him to wait for her. Deep inside her was her inner self celebrating triumph of catching Taehyung's attention.

"Yah! Why the hell did you throw me a bag on m— wait, Miyun?" He asked, puzzled when Miyun lifted her head up. He immediately smiled brightly. "MIYUN! It's you— I mean— what are you doing?" He asked in a happy tone that changed abruptly into a serious one.

Miyun sighed and got the bag from the ground. "You.. should be thankful that.. my bag is light today, Taehyung." She stammered. Taehyung just stared at her while she recovered from hyperventilating.

"What is this?" Taehyung asks. Miyun lifted her head up to him and smiled.

"First of all, Taehyung, Junho told me you two were friends and that it's your last day today.. I couldn't help but call your name but you wouldn't turn around. So I threw my bag on your head.. in.. hopes of catching.. your attention." She said, her voice fading as she was hit by nostalgia and a sense of deja vu.

Taehyung was speechless.

"Goddammit Taehyung, I told you last week that we'll stop messaging each other and talking if possible. But look at us now.. it looks like avoidance is impossible between us two.. You're leaving now because you have to right?" She asked, voice cracking.

Taehyung nodded slowly. "Yeah.. Sorry if I didn't tell you, I didn't know that you still cared."

Miyun looked at him for a second then laughed. "It's not your fault, of course. You don't need to tell me anyway, because in the end I left you on top of that bridge, breaking your heart and I've been guessing that you're mad at me but no, you're not, surprisingly. But now, I'm running after you to tell you that I'm letting you go now..." Miyun started.

"We've known each other only for eight months and I've been thankful of that. I'm happy that you came to my life because at one point in time, I fell in love with you, pretty hard. Sorry for not believing in myself. I just feel so stupid regretting those things I've done to you only this morning." Miyun continued, having the urge to slap herself so that she won't cry again.

"Thank you for those notes you stuck on my locker and thank you for loving me for who I am, I guess. You accepted me way before I've accepted myself. You may seem like a bad person but you aren't, actually. Thank you. I'm sorry for my stupidity, sorry for everything." Miyun continued.

Taehyung smiled and didn't hesitate to pull her into a warm embrace.

"It's alright. Thank you too." Taehyung said, and it was all enough to assure Miyun in so many aspects. Miyun could feel tears in her eyes as Taehyung kissed her forehead.

Taehyung pulled away. "You really, really look ugly when you cry." He honestly said.

"Yah." Miyun joked and wiped her tears immediately. "But really, thank you. I'm sorry I couldn't stop you right now, there's a better future for you out there, and I'm happy."

"You're letting me leave?" Taehyung asked in surprise. Miyun nodded simply. She knows they had to break apart. She knew that if their paths cross again, everything's better. Even if she wasn't prepared to think he was leaving, she knew that she needed to.

"Goodbye, Taehyung. Have a good life." Miyun said with the painful smile she always puts on.

Taehyung nodded and walked away slowly, saying something under his breath that he never wants Miyun to hear. He thought that if Miyun hears it, he might make her upset.

"I hope I could delete my feelings for you."

A/N: Epilogue is later. What are you feeling right now? o.O

So basically Miyun was being selfless and let Taehyung go and have a lovely life without her.