end.

A/N: after reading this, please read the note at the end for the explanation of the characters and this ending lol.

July 16, 2020

Third Person's POV

"You look great, Junho." Miyun complimented with a smile on her face. Junho looked down at her and mirrored her smile.

"Thank you." He said and flicked Miyun's forehead jokingly. Miyun's hand flew over her forehead and rubbed it.

Miyun's eyes then landed on Junho's clothing. "Fix your collar, idiot." She said, making Junho walk to the mirror and check for himself.

"The two of us are already engaged, why does this seem like a first date?" He wiggled his eyebrows and joked.

Miyun scoffed. "You said every date matters between you two. She might not like you with your collar like that. Now go out and pick Soojung up." She demanded, making Junho sigh.

But Miyun suddenly thought of something.

"I can't believe you're marrying my best friend, and thinking about the fact that you asked me to help you choose clothes for another date bothers me." She rolled her eyes.

Junho sighed and looked at Miyun in the eye before pulling her into a hug, "Thank you, Miyun." He said before leaving his own apartment. Miyun diverted her eyes to Junho's sister who's sitting on the dining table with her laptop on top of it, eyes glued on its screen.

"Dongsaengie, I'm leaving now. Thanks for welcoming me in.. again. I appreciate your hospitality and kindness." Miyun told Junho's sister. She smiled and stood up to escort Miyun out of the door quietly.

"It's nothing."

Ever since Miyun went out of Junho's apartment, she can't help but feel glad Junho since he's already getting married. The first time she met him felt only like yesterday but it was already four years ago.

Junho and Soojung turned out to be friends a little longer than Miyun thought. They started talking to each other everyday three years ago but they knew each other longer than that. Juinho's pretty lucky to have someone like Soojung.

They're still friends for that long and that's something Miyun was proud to say.

Miyun stood still outside, waiting for a taxi, her hands on her pockets. Then suddenly, her phone made a sound that made her flinch in surprise. Her sister messaged her in Kakaotalk.

12:36 pm

Onee-chan: Miyunniiieeeeee

Onee-chan: Can you please buy stuff at a convenience store there for me?? *^*

Onee-chan: I want loads of ice cream, peanut butter, sprinkles, sausages, pasta and cookies. For the cookies they should be shortbread ones.

Onee-chan: Pleaseeeeeee?

12:38 pm

Miyun: What the hell are you making???

Onee-chan: Just buy them.

Onee-chan: plz :c

Miyun: fineeeeeeee.

12:40 pm

Miyun: I'll be back at 1pm, don't panic like you always do.