When They Met Again

special chapter ;
(a/n: this is pretty emotional try and handle it i guess)

a few months before 'end'.

(Miyun, are you free tonight? Are you busy?) Aoi, one of Miyun's closest friends' voice was slightly muffled by the distracting noise continuously being created by the people squeezing together in the streets.

"I don't know, but right now I have to take the bus to take me to the train home though. I will probably be home at 8. My afternoon class just ended.." Miyun solemnly said, her voice sightly becoming hoarse because of fatigue.

(No no, you don't have to come with us. I was having Rina over that's why. Are you okay? You seem really tired. Jimin, Rina and I can pick you up near the bus station. Just sit and wait for us ok?)

"No.." Miyun's voice was frail, "I don't want to bother you guys anymore. It's okay.."

(What the hell are you saying? We can't let that happen, the train will probably be packed and you will have to stand up. Jimin agrees so just stay there, okay? No buts.)

"Aoi please-" Aoi ended the call before she can contradict one last time. She then realized she was a few steps away from the bus station. Seeing the seat there empty, she sat there, relief flowing throughout her body as she muttered a small 'thank you' to her self.

Miyun has gotten weaker over the course of four years.

Nobody really noticed, but after her last heartbreak from high school, everything about her became duller. A repeating college routine was the only thing she majorly focused on.

She tried so hard after high-school to become what she wants in the future, an architect, to both become successful in life and to be able to mask her sadness. She would pretend to be happy in front of her friends most of the time, but little did she know that they have already been getting hints about her slowly increasing depression.

She kept a close eye on the road in front of her, watching if there's any children or elderly people who need help in crossing the road, which is what she usually does. When she didn't see any, she slowly drifted to sleep, without any taking notice of the people around her anymore.

Jimin, Aoi and Rina dropped by about twenty minutes afterwards, seeing the restless girl sleeping soundly on the bus station seat. Aoi eyed Jimin to carry Miyun inside, which he eventually follows and they later drove her to the former's home.

Unbeknownst to everyone in the car, a special someone from Miyun's past life in high school has entered the train she was about to enter earlier. Thus creating a missed opportunity of their gazes crossing paths.

(Hey! Dokkie told me that you're in Korea since last month. You never told me anything about it!) Ha-reun, his only Korean friend from overseas asked energetically.

"Yeah," he said sadly. "You never really try to keep updated about me."

(I'm busy.. are you staying there for good? Let me come with you, Teahyung!)

The ends of Taehyung's lips unknowingly curved upwards at the sound of the nickname, remembering the someone whom he was waiting for to see after all those years. "Teahyung.. huh?"

(Hey? I was asking something.)

Taehyung snapped back to his thoughts. "Yeah, yeah. My stepdad offered me a job here, and I need to see someone. I need to go now. I'm inside the train, Ha-reun."

(Okay. I'll just call you later, Taehyung. Love you!)

Taehyung ended the call afterwards, wishing she wouldn't say that ever again. He entered his old, refurnished home he lived in when he was in high school.