1. The News

So here's the first chapter of Anything For You. It's mainly to see if anyone's interested in reading it, so if I get enough positive reactions to it, I'll keep it going, so please comment, opinions and feedback are always welcome, and vote if you like it.

Thanks guys! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's P.O.V.

'I'm sorry guys to give it to you like this, but we don't think you're gonna make it.' Dave said with a sad expression. The room was completely silent after these words and I just looked at him in disbelief. Dave had just called to whole band together to meet him and the other staff to discuss something. Although we all had an idea of what he wanted to talk about, this still came as a shock.

I too had noticed the decreasing attention, but I didn't think any of it. Lots of fans still loved us, so there should be no problem right? Maybe the places where we performed didn't sell out completely, but it wasn't like there were big empty spaces. Maybe we didn't get asked for premieres and interviews that much anymore, but people still recognized us in the streets like always. So what was the problem?

'But... But we're doing fine!' Harry suddenly exclaimed next to me, making all eyes turn to him. His eyes were sad but there was a fire in them that was kind of scary. I knew exactly what he ment and agreed with him. But Dave shook his head and gave a sad smile.

'I know you are, but your fame is decreasing by the day. It will only take a few months before it will get worse and then there's nothing we can do about it. There are other bands that just started and will quickly climb the charts.' Dave said looking at each one of us. Another silence occurred and I fumbled with the hem of my shirt. Our job may be really busy and sometimes exhausting, I loved it and I didn't want it to end. Of course all of us could still play, but it would be different when there wouldn't be that much fans anymore and the record label would fire us if there there weren't enough fans.

'So there is something we can do about it?' Liam almost whispered and I only had to give him one look to know he was really unhappy. He was biting his lip and his eyes were pointed to the ground again after the question. I wasn't the only one to notice it because Louis who was beside him put a hand on his arm and rubbed it comfortingly. 'Well... Maybe... We already did promotion stunts like the merchandise and getting you on shows, but it doesn't seem to work. We came to the conclusion we've got to get something really big for the people, something that doesn't only get to your fans but also to everyone else.' It seemed like Dave was kind of uncomfortable saying this, which made me curious. So the staff discussed this already and if they did they probably already had a solution.

'So what do we have to do?' I asked a bit impatiently and sat straight. Dave gave the other staff a look and picked up a pencil to roll it between his fingers. 'We came up with some things, but on most of them we agreed they wouldn't work. We need something that makes all tv shows phone us to get an interview with you and gets you on the front page of all magazines. So just listen to what I have to say, before you judge it.' His tone made us all nervous, cause it sounded like it was a plan we wouldn't like, but we still have a nod.

'Okay, so we were looking through the old trends caused by you guys, and well... There were obviously a lot but the one that continuously came back were the so-called 'bromances'.' He began telling us and eyed all of us for a second. 'It kind of cooled down, but maybe we could use it, by... Well by making one of them true.' I squinted my eyes in confusion and turned my gaze to the other guys. It didn't take long for somebody to response.

'What do you mean? You want us to...' Louis said not finishin his sentence, but just looking at Dave in disbelief. The man nodded and let the pencil tick on the table in front of him. 'It's an idea, of course it's not for real, it's only for the public. You only have to be affectionate in public, no big deal. I tell you, the attention would be all on you again.' He let himself fall back in his chair and waited for our responses. Slowly I began to understand the meaning of his words and as soon as they made sense, my jaw just dropped. He wanted us... two of us to act like boyfriends? I knew some of the bromances were a big thing with our fans, but if he thought any of us would agree with that, he was very wrong.