Spoken: Easy Trust

The golden sun light slipped through the white curtains, I groaned and turned on my side to keep my eyes from the blaring sunlight. There was a loud knock on the door and I scrunched my eyebrows together as I crawled out of the bed. Whoever was on the other side of the door was banging continuously on it, causing me to groan.

"I'm here, now stop!" I said and the person did. I opened the door to see Danny.

"What time is it?" I asked him and he looked at me as if I was an idiot.

"Eight." He answered and barged his way in my little room. I gave him a, who do you think you are look but wiped it off quickly and shut the door. He sat down on my bed and watched me. I laid down next to him and stared up at him.

"Get up! Get ready!" He said dramatically and I hid my eyes.

"Five more minutes." I whined and he slapped my leg. A piercing pain ran up my leg and I jerked my leg away from him and glared at him.

He gave me a devious smile and I rolled my eyes.

"Who do you think you are?" I asked and he smiled at me.

"Danny Beckingham." He answered sarcastically and I growled.

"Cute. Now get ready." He said and I was annoyed. I got up and went into the claustrophobicly, small bathroom and took a quick shower and used the restroom.

I went back into the room in my white fuzzy shower robe and felt sort of uncomfortable with Danny still there. My legs were bare and getting colder by the second.

"I know you want me but at least make me chase after you." He said with a smirk and I rolled my eyes.

"Beg me and I'll consider." I said with a smirk and opened up my suitcase for an outfit. I tossed on a lavender short sleeve v-neck, dark blue skinny jeans, red vans and a white three quarter sleeve sweater. I then exited the bathroom to see Danny on his phone.

"So what did you come here for?" I asked him irritated.

"I knew you missed me." He said with a smirk and sent me a wink and I rolled my eyes.

"I wanted to help you out with fitting in. If you're tolerable then we can be friends." He said and I nodded.

"You're way too generous to a stranger." I said and he shrugged.

"What can I say? A girl that's interesting, is interesting." He said and got up. He wore black slacks, black dress shoes and a white button up.

"How in the world am I interesting?" I questioned.

"No clue but you are." He said and I bit my lip as I stared into blank space.

"Lets go eat breakfast." He said and lead the way to the eating area with big windows to show where we're flying. I gasped at the view and Danny chuckled as we took a seat at one of the two placed tables and looked over the small one sided menu.

We didn't talk until we got our order of french toast, eggs and sausage.

"What's your story?" I tried again and Danny raised an eyebrow at me.

"You first." He said and I stared at him.

"You first. I asked first." I said and he shrugged.

"Guess we don't need to know each other's stories." He replied and I sighed.

"Last night you said that Extraordinaire Prep wouldn't be easy, not even making friends, why is that?" I asked him with curiosity visible on my face.

"Because, at this school you really don't know who to trust. We have a different set of cliques, there's the  suicides but to be nicer we call them low lifes; they are the ones who trusted people, told their secrets and are the ones who are bullied to the point of suicide because of what they said and or did; then there's the snitches which are quite self explanatory; then there's the sealers who keep their secrets and others to themselves. Those are the trustworthy ones but not the most sociable. Then there's the heart breakers who keep their secrets to themselves and tell others. The average are the new kids who haven't been labelled yet and last but not least are the contained who tell some of their secrets and keep others, if they tell others they aren't that big of a deal to any big extent. The most normal, in my opinion at least." He said and I started getting worried. At home I didn't have many people but they were trustworthy but here if I made one bad move I could be dead and there's no way my parents would let me come back home earlier. I took a deep breath and resumed consuming my breakfast as did Danny.