No Tell. No Talk.

I had been up for hours but since Danny's arm was draped around my torso I hadn't moved much. I felt comfort therefore I made no attempt to move from his warm grasp. I shouldn't get too used to his comfort because I knew in the end it would hurt that much more.

"I know you're up." Danny said in a morning voice. I was confused, I hadn't moved for the past hour.

"How?" I croaked, my voice cracked as I turned over.

"I can feel your heart beat in your back, it altered a while ago." He replied.

"I'm gonna go on a lucky guess." I commented as I sat up in the bed.

"Okay whatever." He muttered and I laughed.

"About last night." He stated and I turned away from him. 

"I think we don't have to speak about that." I said.

"Speak for yourself." He replied and I glanced at him.

"You--"

"I really can't handle talking. I'm not in the mood to drown in my own tears right now, and I know if we do talk about anything from yesterday from my rant, I will be doing just that." I confessed and he seemed taken aback.

"Fine. It's on hold." He said and I smiled. Since it's on hold that means there will be another time we will talk.

"So what's your story?" I attempted to turn the tables again.

"I'm staying with my answer, of not saying anything about it." He replied and I sighed.

He still doesn't trust me.

"I get it." I replied. If it wasn't for me already crying and not used to shutting down on people I would've been the same way, but being around someone who sinks their curiosity in I was finally happy to be around someone who at least bothered to care.

"Good." He replied and swung his legs from the sheets.

"We should be landing soon." He stated and with that he left.

I checked to make sure that I had everything packed and then I just watched some more of the Korean drama, though I knew where the remote was I didn't mind watching the show, it had a more vibrant color scheme, and brighter lights to lighten the mood.

The Academy awaits.