Introduction

My life is one huge shít-fest.

I've lived with a chronic illness for as long as I can remember, and after getting news about my condition that I'd been dreading, I honestly didn't think my life could get any worse. Yet here we are.

I died, literally.

Now, after waking up almost a century in the future, I feel like I've been given a second chance. But at what cost? Thrown in the deep end of a world filled with creatures I thought only existed in my nightmares, I'm forced to make a decision that will seal my fate forever.

Dark happenings peek out from behind closed doors, differing values all fighting to be at the top of the food chain. Hidden agendas are revealed, betrayals and secrets exposed. Laying down and letting the world pass by isn't an option when you've got a price on your head.

===============

This, dear friends, is the story of how I survived.

===============

Author's Note:

Firstly, this is NOT a regular Werewolf story. Don't worry, you'll figure it out pretty quick.

Second, there will be coarse language, violence, sexual themes and possible triggering scenes in this book. I will put a warning at the start of a chapter if I remember; if I haven't added a warning on a chapter which you find triggering please kindly let me know and I will add one.

Lastly, do not post racist, homophobic or discriminatory comments of any kind. They will be blocked/deleted and reported. I will not tolerate such behaviour on my story.

This is the first story I've written, so I would suggest lowering your expectations now before you're disappointed. Feel free to comment if I've misspelt a word or something doesn't make sense, I'll do my best to fix it.

Also please do me the biggest favour and comment/vote/share this story if you enjoy it! It helps me know that you guys like what I'm giving and motivates me to write more! Thank you everyone!

So with that out of the way, I invite you all to read ahead and hopefully enjoy the story.

===============

"First Omega" Copyright © All Rights Reserved. No part of this literary work may be used or reproduced without written consent of the author.