*Special* Acornstar's Nine Lives

Since Sparrowkit was obviously not at this ceremony there is no POV. XD that sounds funny for some reason... Okay let's get back on track! Thanks for the 15 reads and I really hope you enjoy!! ~Swift

After stepping out of the trees in TreeClan's territory, Rosethorn takes a deep breath.

"Something wrong?" Acornfall asks with a nervous smile.

"No. It just feels nice to be out of the trees. I'm a full blood TreeClan cat but this feels nice." Rosethorn meows, staring off into the distance. Then she glances towards Acornfall who is shaking a little. "Don't be worried. You'll do fine."

"You think so? I don't know... The last time I was there I was just an apprentice!" She meows in reply.

"I know so, Acornfall. And come on, we're almost to the cave." Rosethorn meows while picking up her pace.

Btw this isn't the Moonstone/pool. I guess it's sort of the same. My "cave" is a crystal cave.

Rosethorn steps right into the small entrance of the cave without hesitating. Acornfall stops and takes in the rigged outside of the Crystal Cave. She takes a deep breath and plunges into darkness for a few heartbeats.

"Oh, my StarClan!" Acornfall gasps "It's so much prettier than I remember!"

Rosethorn smiles "Are you ready?" Acornfall nods her head and and sits down next to the biggest crystal in the middle of the cave. She leans and touches the top of her head to the crystal. Sleep welcomes the two cats but in a few heartbeats they are standing in StarClan.

"Welcome, Acornfall." A tom meows from the shadows. He then steps forward and reveals a shiny blue pelt.

"Rainstar!" Acornfall meows in relief "It's so nice to see you! How's StarClan?"

"Hush... You will learn one day." He meows with his meow full of wisdom. "I am here to give you your first life. Your life of bravery. Although your veins carry a great amount of it, being a leader is different. Please, use this bravery to guide TreeClan into battles we must face and through tough times." Rainstar touches his nose to the brown she-cat and her body jolts. Acornfall takes a deep breath and whispers good-bye to the old leader.

"Acornfall." An old cat meows from the depths of the shadows. The cat steps forward to reveal a dark black tom with yellow eyes.

"Raventalon." She whispers with a tear. "I'm so s--,"

"Acornfall, stop." He meows like he knew what she was going to say "Stop blaming yourself. Please. I knew what was going to happen. You're here now and that is all that matters." He pauses while Acornfall nods and wipes her tears. "I give you the life of acceptance. Accept that you cannot win every battle and accept you can't save every single cat. Including me. Never look back in that day again. Please."

"Of course." Acornfall meows, then she shakes her head after Raventalon touches noses with her. "Wow. I feel stronger inside." He shoots her a smile and fades away.

"Acornfall!" A gentle and sweet voice meows from the shadows. Acornfall immediately recognizes the voice.

"Lilacgaze!" She meows with a grin strewn upon her face "I've missed you so much!"