Part 1

"Stop I don't want to go to his party he's a cry baby Jo! Vincent told me and he's my big brother"

I yelled at my friend Jo who's obsessed with Fred bears Diner and the so called "animatronics" that are supposed to entertain kids. "Well, Wait Mangi!" he yelled back. Mangi is my nickname my names Mangella. I've never had great grammar but I really didn't care, I sighed and hung up the phone, it's the year 1983 I told myself an eerie sounding year.

I knew something was going to go down at the party but now I'm seriously considering going just to see what was going to go down. But little did I know I would be part of the cause of went down. You'll know what I mean later... Maybe

The party was in 5 days. That's it that's all I guess. I turned around and grabbed my plush trap torn, dirt golden, stale fur. A plushy based off of the animatronics from Fred bears Diner. I knew the diner was down the street and I was hungry. I got up from the dirt red broken springed couch, I threw my plushy on my bed opened my screaming drawer grabbed ten dollars slammed the damaged drawer walked out of my room and walked out slamming the scratched creaking door behind me.

I started walking down the road and I saw the crying kid. He cry's because his life is "miserable" I'm his big brothers best friend I should know but I didn't. I passed a few more blocks and turned left walking a few more blocks. Here I was Fred bears Diner 1983 I looked up at the sign "Fred bears Diner A Place for children!" it read with Fred bear, an "animatronic" with rusted gold on the fur with a purple tie and a purple hat with a bow.