Part 3

"Yes so we need to go" I lied, I didn't know what happened last time I was just trying to get this freaky, friendly, depressed kid home so I can figure what I'm doing for dinner, and what to say to his parents when I got him home.

"Ok, let's go" he finally agreed while turning around wiping his tears and grabbing my hand, bear in the other. When we got to his house I knocked on the door and guess who answered. His brother.

"What do you want?" he asked staring at me.

"She brought me home" the kid smirked looking up at his brother.

"Get inside" he scowled at his brother though giving me a dirty look. The kid walked inside starting to cry again I could see him throw his bear across the room. David, the kid's brother and my friend, walked out closing the door behind him.

"Why did you bring him home?" He asked me crossing his arms while staring down at me.

"You left him at the one place he hated the most" I looked down acting like I was sad, I wasn't though. I wish I could slap him and yell at the top of my lungs.

"He's a cry baby I don't want." He scowled again.

"HE'S YOUR BROTHER" I screamed and ran across the street to my house. I ran up to my door and started crying he's my best friend and I yelled at him over his brother who cry's almost 24/7 for probably no reason at all and he probably hated me for awhile. Really I didn't care right now I wanted to go to bed but I couldn't sleep, I was starving and confused. Four days till the party, and I was clueless. Well three days passed without hesitation so, one day till the party.