Part 2

I walked in the front room I heard a faint sobbing. I looked around perplexed, I walked over to a table with purple balloons resembling the color from Fred bears tie. There was that crying kid on the floor, under the damaged creaking wooden table. "Are you kidding me?!" I thought to myself. "At all the possible times I came this is the time this kid was here" I kept thinking. I looked at him. He clutched his Fred bear plushie against his heart whining with his small eyes closed.

"You ok kid?" I asked him, changing the reason why I was perplexed in the first place.

M-my b-brother left me here h-he said we were going f-for ice cream though he lied and d-dropped me off here h-he knows I-I h-hate it here." The kid said in his sobbing depressed little broken voice, which was now cracking because of all his sobbing he's done throughout his small lifetime. I'll admit it I felt bad for the kid. Curled up in a small ball under a damaged, cracked table in a place he hates because of his brother who in fact was my best friend.

"Ok" I mumbled coming down balancing on my knees to reach his level as close as I can.

"H-help m-me" he cried to me now glancing at me in a depressed gesture.

"I can or can't its depending on what you need help with, I can take you home" I was being as friendly as I can without insulting his brother who is cruel, to be honest. I've never known why he always cries but now he has a reason. You'll know what I mean later... Maybe

"My life I need help with my life" he cried more. I couldn't feel what he did but I could tell he was breaking inside with his small hart.

"I wish I could help but all that I can do is take you home" I slowly reached out my hand.

"Ok" he said sniffling while grabbing my hand and getting out from under the table while slowly standing up. I looked up at him his plushie still against his heart.

"Ok" I stood up his small hand still in mine. We were out in the foyer of the diner. I looked around one door by the table leading to the stage of "animatronics" then another door leading to the main room where the stage was. I felt a cold dark chill down my spine and headed for the door when this kid tugged my arm.

"What is it?" I turned around. He pointed towards the main room door another frozen chill.

"Bear" I could barely hear him.

"Why?" I again, was perplexed.

"Animatronic" he mumbled letting go of my hand running to the door, but not grabbing the handle. I stood nothing there was utter silence not counting the cheers and screams of happy kids.

"I want to be like them" He said staring at the typically damaged door.

"We need to go your parents are going the wonder where you are" I said walking to him grabbing his pale small hand. He yanked away

"Remember what happened last time?" he said still staring at the door to the room of cheering clueless children. I backed away looking down he had his plushie hanging from its arm about to fall. Like the strings from a puppet...