Part 8 FINAL

With that, he grabbed me by my hair and from that it went black. I woke up. Everything changed... I was The Mangle.

Fred bears Diner was shut down that same year, 1983. A new pizza place, Fazbears Pizzeria opened, closed in 1985 with Bonnie, Chica, Freddy, and Foxy, 4 of the kids that 'Purple Guy' killed. Another pizzeria, same name, same year, Withered Chica original, Withered Bonnie original, withered Freddy original, Foxy original, Marionette the crying kid 1983 from outside an original animatronic, Mangle me, also known as toy foxy original animatronic, Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica, and Toy Freddy. 6 of us the original animatronics.

I was always in the "parts and services" room, they wanted me as updated as possible for this "kids cove" because I was a toy to play with for kids. 1986. I was torn to bits they gave up on fixing me everyday, all that was left, a light from my eye, my little friend, my endoskeleton, and rust. Kids tore me apart. The coming years I built up anger, 1987, I pulled the trigger and each day I got more and more irritated at the kids.

Then the day came, one kid, Damian, a frequent visitor stayed from open to closing. He and his friends, all different small or large, any size any age really. He was playing with me, using me like I was his sister, he called me his sister here and there introducing me to his friends like we were cousins long lost cousins though. Damian was a sweet kid, with anger issues. Damian reminded me of the kid, the one that cried all the time, but was really sweet and innocent, though had issues coming from home. It made me sad being reminded of the kid, now with his frontal lobe off of his small head.

Soon not depression, but anger built up pilling on top of the built irritation. Getting lose, I was afraid, mixed emotions inside me, fighting over which one will stay with me forever or just staying for a short time. That one day I nearly remember, I came out of night mode at 6am, as usual, I played with the kids, then Damian came. Irritation and anger won the small soul fight. He came up to me, reminding me of the kid I wanted back. I wanted Damian to be like him, but I never thought about my animatronic features I just went for it, sadness and anger building up, taking over. SNAP! The same sound from Fred bear. I had bitten his frontal lobe off, but this time the kid didn't survive, Fred bear had flat teeth, I had knife sharp teeth.

I never got over that day, never will, its to horrifying to think about, but yet its all I think about. After it they locked all of us up, never have taken us out from "storage" I don't think they ever will, but they've been tearing some of us apart for parts, I don't know what for. They cant take me apart, I already am torn, maybe they'll fix me, later, hopefully. All this started from my father, one bite from a bear, and they locked us up forgetting about us. We've been stuck in our little zone since 1987...