Part 5

I awoke to my alarm going off. Party started at three. It was 1. Because of course I was sleeping in late I had nothing better to do. Mom already left for work. I got up. Got dressed. Got ready. Ate a lunch. It was two-thirty. I grabbed the present I had for him and left. I went to the diner and checked the time 3 now.

I walked into the foyer no different from before. I walked to the empty party room to help set up. The lights were on the emptied stage. I set my gift on the table labeled "Presents" I looked around other people started showing up.

"Here we go" I sighed. The crying kid, kids that make fun of him but call him their friend, the kids that just came for fun and free food. Why do they take advantage of that kid? He's sweet but no one believes it. I didn't care really I turned around flashed and faked a smile. The kid and David hadn't shown up yet so I ordered a piece of cheese pizza I grabbed my last few dollars I had to pay for my food and beverage. I sat down and started my pizza when the kid arrived. It was funny I never knew his actual name.

I put down my food and smiled. I hope he's happy, he should be it is his birthday after all. We proceeded out into the foyer where they were. The kid was crying. Having his birthday at the place he hated most with the kids he hated most and his cruel brother it never clicked I never remembered. Then what was going to go down... I understood sort of I never had... You'll know what I mean later... Maybe.

"Ha! I bet he wants to meet sweet mister Fred bear!" A kid started joking I glanced at him.

"Yea let's go meet him!" I guessed we were picking the kid because we ended up forcing him to go in front of the Fred bear animatronic.

"He wants to give a big bear kiss to Fred bear!" That's when it went down. Everything went down. It happened. I watched it. The horror. The screams. The cries. But mostly the laughter of cluelessness. That quick simple SNAP that's all it took... The ambulance showed up a few minutes later. The kid's frontal lobe had been bitten off. After the kid got hospitalized, His brother apologized and left. Some people stayed. Five other kids. Including me... We were being served cake by Fred bear who or what in which surprisingly, didn't break. There was a crying kid outside looking at us but we never let in. I sat down alone in my chair. I looked out the window again no kid but there was a white car driving away followed by a screech from tires.

"After this, kids we are going to the back room for the party" I never knew who said that, never will. I've always thought it was an animatronic maybe even Fred bear.