Strange Frequencies/Ouroboros

Edited.

"Wait, wait!" I stopped Stiles. "You and Theo found a body and now he's keeping guard at the vet while some of you pretend to keep Hayden saved at the school, because she's another chimera, so the dread doctors can go and take her!? What a stupid plan." I didn't know the girl, Hayden, but I had heard a lot about her every time I was around Liam and Mason. Apparently, she hated Liam; not sure he felt the same way.

"We don't want them to take her. We want to catch one of them. Besides, someone's taking the bodies, we need to find out who."

"It's even a worse plan!" Stiles rolled his eyes. "What do I do?"

Stiles looked confused at me and said "You don't do anything."

"What? Why not?"

"Because it's dangerous!" It felt like I was having a dejavú.

"But I want to help!"

"No!" After spending my afternoon trying to convince Stiles, he left the house, saying he would go to the animal clinic, after realizing whoever was taking the bodies wouldn't show up if they were standing there, right next to it.

Alone at home I started to think about the whole situation. Apparently, teenagers were dying. There were so many people dying... My mom, my dad, my aunt; everything was a mess. I missed my family. I missed Saturday mornings with mom and dad. I missed Friday nights with Patricia. I missed them. All of them. And there wasn't anything I could do to get them back. But I could at least try to do something so I wouldn't loose more people.

It was already night when I decided on joining them, even against Stiles' words. Instead of walking, I grabbed my uncles' car keys and drove it to the animal clinic. For a few moments the radio frequencies seemed to fail and what Scott had told me about the Dread Doctors frequencies came to my mind, quickly relaxing after realizing they were probably at the school.

But if they were at the school, who were Theo and Stiles waiting for?

When finally at the animal clinic, I saw Stiles' jeep on fire and upside down, with Stiles inside. I quickly got off the car and ran towards my cousin's motionless body. The possibility of him being dead and losing another important person in my life came to my mind, rapidly shoved away when Theo came up behind me with a extinguisher, putting out the fire, and getting the boy out of the jeep.

Stiles instantly woke up, coughing.

"Are you ok?" He simply nodded. "What happened?" I asked looking at Theo, who didn't look so bad.

"The body. The body's gone."

Shocked, I looked back at Stiles, who seemed more confused and mad than ever.

Quietly, Theo helped me getting Stiles up and then seating him on the board. We didn't talk or do much for a while, but when Theo turned around to put Stiles' jeep in place I spoke again.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Stiles eyed me from the corner of his eye and I saw him rolling his eyes.

"Yes."

"We should get you to the hospital." Theo said, putting the car down. "You took in a lot of smoke." I nodded.

My cousin shook his blooded head. "Fine." He said getting up. I took a few steps back and felt Theo's hand on my back, making me look at him instantly. He smirked.

"Suspect 187 is in custody and coming to the station." We all heard through the radio Stiles had connected to the station, the boy quickly paid attention. "Suspect's name is Yukimura, Kira."