Apo(theo)sis

Edited.

I helped Theo getting out of my car as fast as I could, after driving us away from the Beast. Struggling, I tried to clean the tears that were falling from my eyes and put his arm around my shoulders and one of my hands around his body, in order to try to carry him into the tunnels.

"It's OK, it's ok, I can walk." He said, weakly, nanoseconds before falling on his knees.

"No, you can't!" Theo shook his head slowly and closed his eyes, letting his head fall on me. "Don't sleep! Theo- Theo open up your eyes!"

"I can't..." He whispered.

I landed on the floor next to him and grabbed his face, making him look at me. "I swear to God, Theo, if you don't stand up right now and let me save your ass I will be the one to kill you!"

I saw a small smirk appearing on his lips and again, he shook his head, leaning in on me. I wrapped my arms around his body and sobbed, feeling my face wet. "Please, don't die on me." I said, closing my eyes.

"What's going on?"

I turned around at the sound of Tracy's voice and quickly got up, hopefully. "Help me!"

"What happened?" She asked.

"Just help me!" The girl ran in our direction and helped me getting Theo on his feet. "Take him inside, I have a first aid kid in my car!"

Tracy took my boyfriend inside and I ran back to my car, opening the passenger's door and looking for the missing kit. Not finding it, searched it around the whole car, only finding in minutes.

I went back inside with the bag and slowly opened the door, stopping when I saw Theo seated on the floor, with Tracy on top of him and kissing each other.

I didn't move as the view in front of me continued to play. My now broken heart falling, not believing what my own eyes were seeing. It was real, and it hurt. I felt my world crumble as more anger than before grew more and more, along with sadness and pain.

Thoughts of not being good enough were created in my head while I tried to recall romantic moments of the two of them, not quite understanding the image in front of me.

I was surprised when Theo and Tracy started talking, the boy sticking his claws on her back. I took a step back and felt dizzy, confusion shuffling my mind. Tracy screamed and did the same to him, both stopping moving seconds later, after the girl shutting up and closing her eyes as the two on them fell on the floor.

She was dead.

And I couldn't care less.

I heard something hit the floor continuously, my eyes never leaving the living chimera, who was motionless laying down on the floor, Kanima venom in him.

"And then, there were none." Deucalion's voice said, making me raise my eyes to him. "It's just a shame you can never do things right, Theo. You've probably just lost yourself a little girlfriend."

***

"Let go of me!" I yelled, trying to get away from the werewolf.

"Ugh, this girl is tougher than she looks." He mumbled. "Stop acting like a child."

"She will, as soon as you let her go." Theo said, after climbing down the ladder.

Deucalion sighed. "You'll need to teach her how to behave."

I rolled my eyes and felt Theo grab my free arm, harshly looking at the alpha, right before telling the man to let go of me, again. When finally free, I watched Deucalion smile.