Lie Ability

Edited.

I wasn't sure what the way to Lydia's was, so I ended up sprinting around to try to find it.

When I finally heard loud noises, I knew it was it. I ran to the destroyed door, stopping abruptly when I saw Parrish burning Corey as he tried to punch him. Theo, who had Lydia in his arms, started screaming out in pain – for some reason I didn't notice – and let her go in the arms of a man. At the end was Stiles.

As I tried to walk pass the Hellhound I closed my eyes, praying I wouldn't be beaten or burned. When I finally opened my eyes, next to Theo, I helped him getting up as Stiles screamed for Lydia after the man took her through a door that was now closed.

"Lydia!"

"Stiles, I can help." Theo said as we walked towards him.

"Why would you want to help?"

"Stiles!" I called him.

"I can get her scent."

Theo opened to locked door and we ran pass it, leaving Parrish behind. We hurriedly followed the chimera, entering a shower room full of boys. I frowned, looking confused at Theo as his eyes checked the room.

When he finally spotted something, we entered the room, getting a boy out of the way. I felt a hand wrapping around my wrist and screamed, turning around a seeing a naked boy with his eyes wide opened. The boy took a few steps back and turned on the hot shower, burning himself under it.

I looked scared at Stiles and Theo, who seemed more shocked then me.

"Get him out of there." I whispered.

I felt Theo guide me through some stairs and then Stiles took his hands off me, eyeing him deadly. "Don't touch her."

We started running around as we got to the tunnels, but we couldn't seem the find her.

"I lost it." Theo said, referring to Lydia's scent.

"So find it again!"

"What do you smell down here, Stiles?"

My cousin rolled his eyes. "Chemicals-"

"Exactly Stiles, that's what he smells too."

Theo nodded. "That's all that I can smell that's why I'm trying to do something else so can you please shut up and let me concentrate?"

Stiles shook his head. "I'll find her." He said, starting to walk again.

"You know you won't Stiles, so you're gonna have to trust me!"

"Trust you?"

"Stiles, it's for Lydia!" I said.

Stiles gasped shook his head again. "You're together, aren't you?"

I popped my eyes and took a step back. I stood still, staring at him and waiting for more of his words, some that never came.

"What is wrong with that?" My boyfriend asked.

Stiles gasped. "What is wrong with that? You murdered your own sister!" I frowned.

Before I could say something else, we all heard a scream, Lydia's scream.

"Where does it come from?"

Theo looked around, before shaking his head. "Everywhere."

I looked up from the floor, dazzled, and watched the two Stiles I was seeing shaking their head. Taking a few steps back, I leaned my body on the wall and took a deep breath, being noticed by Stiles and Theo. Everything was moving around and my brain couldn't work in order to make me see only one thing of each, which was making me confused.

Theo took a few steps in my direction and stopped in front of me, eyeing me worriedly, like Stiles.

"Alice, are you ok?"

***

I woke up on Stiles' empty jeep, outside the animal clinic. Confused, got out of the car and walked to the door of the clinic, opening and entering as I marched weakly.

"Stiles saved me." I heard.

I saw Stiles smile proudly and looked down at the operation table, seeing Lydia being hugged by her mother and looking up at him, smiling.

I, too, smiled relieved and closed my eyes, tired. Before I could open them, I felt a body in front on me and, knowing it was Stiles, I let my head rest on his shoulder.

"Everything is alright now." I whispered.

We both walked out of the clinic and stopped there, looking attentively at each other. I felt happy that Lydia was ok, especially because that made Stiles be ok.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

I frowned. "Tell you what?"

"About Theo."

"Because I knew you'd get mad at me. Besides, don't act like you didn't know it."

Stiles rolled his eyes. "But he is psychotic, Skirt!"

"But he is a good guy!"

My cousin shook his head. "I just don't want you to get hurt." He said, wrapping his arms around me.

"I won't. He likes me, Stiles."

 We both stood in silence, hugging each other and thinking.

I loved Theo and I knew he loved me, but everyone was just so focused on the fact he was bad that no one could see how caring and loving he could actually be.

"Am I interrupting?" Stiles and I looked at Deaton and took a step backwards from each other. "I'd like to talk to you about your condition, Alice."

I nodded. "Did you find anything else?"

"Your powers are controlled by your feelings. Which means, every time you feel threatened or afraid or even if you are mad or angry at someone, your powers will act on that person. But it only happens now because you can't control it, I believe with time you'll learn."

"Wait, does that mean she's gonna be luring boys around here to death and can't control it?" Stiles spoke.

"She will learn, with time. You know this things take some time, Stiles."

I closed my eyes and sighed, wishing whatever it was that I was would just go away.