Learn To Control

Edited.

I looked bored at Theo, who had been standing in front of me without moving for the past thirty minutes.

"I can't do it!" I said, giving up for the third time in the last minute.

The chimera rolled his eyes. "Of course you can, just don't think about it."

Since my conversation with Scott's boss two weeks ago, I had been trying to control my powers, everyone saying it could come in handy sometime soon. And so, I had been trying to practice with Theo, who apparently wanted me to kill him.

"Don't think about it? All that I can think about it how you are practically telling me to, somehow, make you commit suicide."

"So don't think."

I took a deep breath and rolled my eyes, closing them and imagining Theo walking away from me into the river next to us, like I had dreamed nights and times before. Not knowing if whatever I was doing was working, I opened one of my eyes and looked at my boyfriend, who was still in the same position eyeing me.

Theo rolled his eyes and grabbed my hands, making open both my eyes.

"Do you trust me?" He asked.

"Yeah." I answered, no doubt in my voice.

Suddenly, Theo pushed me onto the angry river, holding my arm with only one hand, leaving my body freely hanging from the bridge.

"Theo!" I screamed, scared. What was he doing?, I questioned myself. I looked up frightened, eyeing the boy who literally had my life in his hands. "What are you doing?" I yelled.

"Don't you feel like killing me now?" He asked, looking me in the eyes, nervously.

My eyes wide opened when I realized what he was trying to do and I shook my head.

"Stop! Stop, Theo, pull me up!"

"Control your powers, Alice!" He demanded.

"Pull me up Theo!" I said, madly.

I wasn't afraid of what he could do anymore, because I knew he wouldn't let me go, instead I was angry. I was madly annoyed and irritated with his actions and for a second I wished I could control what was inside me so I could lure Theo to his death.

"Not until you control it!" He yelled. "Do it, Alice. Do it, I bet you want me to die. Admit it!" He continued, insanely laughing. "I killed Scott, remember? I left your uncle, your only paternal figure to die!" I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth. "Because of me, Lydia was at the Eichen House and almost died!"

"Shut up!" I shouted, feeling anger growing up inside me.

I didn't want to hate Theo for all the horrible things he had done in the past, as a replacement for it, I wanted to love him for the amazing moments we had spent together. Because I knew he wasn't the bad guy, I knew my boyfriend wasn't the monster everyone thought he was, the monster he wanted to look like.

All he wanted was to be a real werewolf. He deserved to be a real werewolf.

"I want you to die, Alice." I took a deep breath. "I want Stiles dead."

Feeling my hands shake, I suddenly and involuntarily screamed with all the voice and air inside me. I felt tired, hateful, and wanted him dead, although part of me was completely in love with him and wished it wouldn't happen. In a flash, Theo pulled me up and desperately wrapped his arms around my shaking body, caressing my left cheek with one hand.

"Theo-"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" He whispered frantically. "It worked, but I'm sorry!"

I let my head fall on his chest and let the unnoticed tears leave my eyes. "Don't ever to that again." I, too, whispered.

"I won't."

***

I watched, from my seat on the couch of the living room, as Stiles and Scott talked about their plan to catch The Beast at that night's Lacrosse game. Apparently, they were going to use some frequency to attract the creature.

I told them it was wrong and that it wouldn't work. The school was going to be full of people and if their plan worked out it could be dangerous; but they obviously didn't listen to me.

I rolled my eyes. "Anyway, what am I supposed to do?"

"Nothing." Stiles answered.

"What do you mean?"

"You're not coming tonight, it could be dangerous." He said.

I gasped and laughed. "Are you kidding me?" I asked, referring to the words I said before.

"Am I not?"

I rolled my eyes and listened to the bell ring. I didn't move and waited for Stiles to open the door, since it was probably for him.

After a few seconds of waiting, my cousin went to the door and opened it.

"Oh, are you kidding me?" I turned around at the same time Scott did and saw an annoyed Stiles looking at someone, who I couldn't see because of the door. Stilinski frowned frustrated. "What are you doing here?"

I raised an eyebrow.

"I came to see my girlfriend." I heard.

Happy, I jumped off the couch and ran to the door. "Hi!" I greeted, giving Theo a kiss.

"Oh no, not on my watch!"

Theo smirked. "You're not going to watch anything, anyways."

I pressed my lips together at the urge to laugh and Stiles shook his head, looking at Scott who was now by his side.

"Theo."

"Scott." He nodded. "I have heard about what you are doing tonight. Need any help?"

"Not from you." Stiles answered.

The chimera rolled his eyes. "If you're planning on killing The Beast you'll need all help that comes."

"We don't plan to kill him." Scott said. "We plan on saving him."

--

I looked attentively at the dead body the river insisted on taking away from me, crying. The small body, one so important for me. Blood of my own blood. Dead.

I felt grieve all around me, I felt death inside me, I wanted everyone dead. All the men in the world, so they couldn't leave defenseless girls like me the way he left me. All the women in the world, so they wouldn't have to face such hurt in their hurt.

A roar sounded behind me and, with tears in my eyes, I turned around.

There he was. The Beast. Slowly, the creature turned into the man he was, falling on his knees, tired and not knowing where he was.

"Are you prepared?"

"Alice, its happening." Mason answered, before blacking out in front of me and into the river.

I opened my eyes as I woke up from my dream and sat on my bed. I looked at the clock that marked not much past nine o'clock and rubbed my hands on my face, seconds before realized what the dream meant.

Mason was The Beast, and things were about to get worst.

--

Hey guys! Sorry for the small chapter!

BUT I AM JUST SO SAD OK, IT'S BEEN WEEKS SINCE THEY FOUND OUT MASON WAS THE BEAST AND DESPITE EVERYTHING I'M STILL SO SAD ASDFGHJIDJIJVER

Ok, I will be back with the next chapter as soon as I can! Kisses x