Chapter 1: Nick's Sister!?

Who was this woman?

Ian had seen her talking to Nick and then hug him. Nick looked shocked, but when Ian had asked he shrugged it off like it was nothing. Ian lied that he was going to get some lunch, and followed her to an abandoned building.

He saw her go in and curl up on a torn blanket. She started coughing not cold coughing but body wracking and spasming coughs. He rushed over to her and sat her up and rubbed her back gently.

"Who are you?" She said gasping.

"Ian Harmon." He said, "Who are you?"

"Lena Burkhardt. Nick's little sister."

"What?!" He gaped at her, which looked like something that is rare for him. "Nick doesn't have a sister!"

Her hood fell off her head to show Nick's black hair and she looked up at him to show gold eyes. He was stunned for a moment because of her eyes, which were luminous and piercing.
"He just never knew about me." She discreetly leaned over and sniffed him.

"Can you - you know go Fuchsbau for a sec?"

"How did- Sure I guess." When he changed he saw her eyes do the thing that Nick's did whenever a Wespen changed. She but she also responded by changing too.

"What the heck?!"

"Yep I'm a hybrid of Grimm and Blutbod weird right?" She grinned and changed back.

"Right, so I'm going to try and find something to eat, so bye." She stood up with grace and started to walk away.

"Wait!" He said easily catching up to her. " I told Nick I was getting something to eat and stuff soooo......"

"Are you asking me to come eat with you?" She laughed as he nodded.

"Yes."

"Okay then."

They walked to a Wesen only restaurant and were immediately asked what type of Wesen they were by a Eisbeaver, so Ian changed as did Lena and they were shown to a table.

"What would you like?"

"Hmmm..... I'll have the shrimp ravioli." Ian said.

"And you, young lady?"

"The alfredo ravioli please."

"One alfredo ravioli and one shrimp ravioli coming up. And to drink?"

"Coke please." Ian and Lena said in perfect unison.

The Eisbeaver waiter then walked away towards the kitchen.

"So how do you know my brother?"

"He saved my life from an agent of the Verrat." Ian said cautiously. "He's a good guy Lena."

"Yeah, I can tell." Lena grinned.

"Where are you staying tonight?"

"That's a creepy question." She joked. But unfortunately Ian took it a little bit too seriously.

"My friend Rosalie has in her tea shop a spare room which I bet she'll let you stay in."

"Why would anyone let a homeless girl sleep in their shop!?"

"Because you're Nick's little sister and a Blutbod/Grimm."

The food came then so they ate and left for the shop. They had a semi-pleasant walk, with a little fight with a Blutbod which they won. They walked into the tea shop to see Monroe finishing up with a customer and Rosalie restocking one of the shelves.

"Ian!? Is that you?" Rosalie beamed and leaped off the ladder to hug/tackle him.

Ian saw the glint of wedding ring on both Rosalie and Monroe's finger. He couldn't help it but be jealous.

"Congrats on the marriage." Ian said calmly, but with a hint of jealousy.

"Thanks. " Monroe replied.

"Ian who's this?" Rosalie asked curiously.

"Lena Burkhardt, Nick's long lost little sister." Ian said.

".........Nick's little sister?" Monroe and Rosalie looked stunned.

"Yep. She needs a place to stay so I thought...." Ian trailed off.

Lena looked around curiously for a couple of moments and then collapsed while violently coughing. Rosalie rushed over and Ian scooped her up and ran into the backroom after her. Rosalie was preparing a spot for her with Monroe assisting. Ian gently set Lena down and felt for a fever.

"She has a extremely high fever and her pulse is slow." He reported.

"We should call Nick this is his sister after all." Monroe said getting out his phone.

"Go call him and I'll try to figure out what is wrong."

Monroe rushed out of the room and called Nick then came back saying, "He said he would be here in about 5 minutes tops."