Chapter 3

gif of Sawyer again to the right —-> 

♡ Chapter 3 ♡

My first reaction was to shoot her a confused look. Who in the world was Christopher Prince?

I snatched the phone from her, and zoomed in on the words, which so happened to be an article from a gossip site. I knew of this gossip site because Siobhan frequently stalked it, and told me the latest gossip. 

My jaw dropped when my eyes scanned through the article.

Has the ice Prince finally melted?  

According to latest reports, Christopher Prince, son of Celia Prince, was seen yesterday evening, outside a small café just a stone's through away from Barnes and Noble. He was reported to have been speaking to a girl for quite a long period of time, and is rumored to be dating this mystery girl.

What we would like to know is: who is this mystery girl, and how did she manage to melt his ice-cold heart?

[29 pictures here]

All the twenty-nine images were taken one after another, from the moment we stepped out of the cafe, to when I left. The lighting was dim, but bright enough to reveal half my face and his.

"Son of Celia Prince?" I finally managed to utter something coherent after a few failed attempts to think of something to say. 

"Yup," Siobhan seemed as speechless as me. I could understand why. Celia Prince was one of the most well-known women in New York City. She was a fashion designer, and her brand, Prince, sold the most sought after clothing, bags, and accessories.

The only reason I knew all of this was because of Siobhan's obsession with this forty-something year old designer. For the past week, she had been whining to me about wanting to go watch the 2013 Winter Collection fashion show that was going to be in Manhattan.

"She has a son?" My brain could not process this information at all. It seemed so unlikely that the normal guy I'd met yesterday was the son of Celia Prince. I wasn't even aware of the fact that she had children. In all the pictures Siobhan had once shown me, she had seemed so young. It was quite difficult to believe that she had children that were already grown up.

"She has a son and daughter!" Siobhan took her phone back from me, "Christopher Prince is one of the top male models of the year, and Callista Prince is taking over the whole empire of clothing from their mother."

There was something that wasn't really adding up, and it puzzled me. If he and his sister were so famous, why hadn't I heard of them? Siobhan had never gushed about them to me, and I had never heard of any news on them before. 

"They're squeaky clean - they don't have any scandals, and the paparazzi can't find any dirt on them, so they can't post articles on the Prince children. After all, no one wants to read anything boring," Siobhan told me. 

I tried listening to her explanation, but my head was spinning from all the information. Christopher Prince was a model. I kissed a model. I gave my cellphone number to a model. I talked to a model!