Epilogue

People arrived on the Hellicarrier; Steve Rogers, Bruce Banner, Natasha Romanoff, except for Tony Stark, Clint Barton, and a certain Goddess. They were all sitting around chatting, when Director Nick Fury and Agent Maria Hill entered.
"Good, now that most of us is here -" Fury started.
"Most of us?" Steve interrupted. "Who's not here apart from Mr Stark and Barton?"
"Someone you will meet later on." Fury answered, nodding in Hill's way. "You know where to find her."
"Her?" Natasha repeated. "Another woman? Finally."
"Is she like us?" Bruce asked sarcastically.
"Somewhere around those lines." Fury nodded. "Anyway, down to business. . ."
***
Agent Hill arrived at the location of the missing member, and looked around. She was in New Mexico, where Thor was banished. A certain Goddess lives here now, and had befriended a certain Jane Foster.
Hill knocked on the door of Jane's, and waited patiently. The door opened, to reveal a different woman. She had black hair, pale skin, and had a tub of ice-cream in her hands. "'Sup?" she greeted, eating a spoonful of said food. She studied her a bit more, before coming to a realisation. "Wait, you're that Agent dude, aren't you?"
"Yes, Miss Darcy, I am." she said politely. "May I come in? I need to speak with Athena."
"Okay, sure." Darcy shrugged, letting her in. She led her to the living room, sitting across from her on the sofa. "She's coming." Darcy told her when she didn't make a move to fetch the Goddess. "She always knows who's here and such."
Footsteps are heard from the entry, making them turn to see Athena in Midgardian clothing; tights, denim shorts, and a green top. "Lady Hill!" Athena greeted kindly. "Nice to see you again after a year."
"You too, Athena." Hill said back.
"So, why are you here?" Athena asked curiously.
"Trouble has risen." Hill sighed, giving her a file. "Eric Selvig, along with Clint Barton have been taken undercontrol by a certain God." Athena hesitantly opened the file, her eyes widened in shock and her breathing picking up. Darcy looked over her shoulder, reading the information with her.
"Wait, isn't that your boyfriend or something?" Darcy asked her.
"Yes, you could say." Athena nodded, still trying to get used to Midgardian language.
"Well your boyfriend is causing some trouble." Hill explained. "We need your help to stop him."
"He thinks I'm dead, though." Athena murmured, brushing her fingers across the image of Loki Laufeyson. "He looks so sick and pale."
"But that would be cool, right?" Darcy said, eating another spoonful of ice-cream. "You can scare him or something."
"What about Darcy and Jane?" Athena asked Hill, ignoring Darcy's small comment. "They would be in trouble, then."
"We will be taking them somewhere safe." Hill assured her. "So what do you say? Wanna see him again? Be reunited?"