Chapter 5 The Truth

Mordecai was awakened by the alarm clock sounding again.

"Ugh" he sign and he turns it off, he sat up and rubbed his eyes. He looked over to his friend who was still sleeping. Light snoring could be heard. Making Mordecai lightly chuckle. He went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and got ready. He then went to wake up Rigby

"Yo Rigby wake up! "

"Mmmm," said, Rigby, as he turn around hugging the blanket closer

"Dude come on! We got work to do! "

"Ugh alright! I'm up!" Rigby stretches his back as he got up, lightly pushing his hair out of his face.

"Dude....where did you get those gloves?"

Rigby stopped and look at this hand. He had forgotten to give Kyle back his gloves. "Damn," he thought.

"Ummm.....my friend gave them to me," He said

"Your friend? You mean the guy from last night?! Where?"

"......last night.....we saw each other..."

"Last night!? Why? "

"...I needed to ask him something.."

"What did you need to ask him? What was so important that you couldn't ask your best friend? You know I'm always there for you man! Like really I know you don't like to show feelings but if something was wrong you could have told me! Or I don't know woken me up! But no you went to a stranger for help! Why?"

Rigby just looks at Mordecai "whoa...he sounds kinda jealous.... I'm sure it's nothing, he's just no used to me having other friends." He thought.

Rigby sign "listen we need to talk."

"No shit man! "

Rigby went to Mordecai's bed, he pointed to the empty space next to him "Sit, I don't want you to freak and fall after I tell you."

Mordecai gave Rigby a puzzled look but did as he was told. He waited for Rigby to begin.

Rigby took a deep sign

" Right when you went to college I stayed home, for about 3 weeks I did nothing but wait for you to come out so we could hang, my father didn't like that so he sent me to find work, which I didn't do. I just walked around finding things to do till you were done with school, then one day I was at a skateboarding place, watching people skate minding my own business when some punks wanted to mess with me.

---------- Flashback. --------------

"Hey, short kid! Get out of here! " said random kid

"What's your problem man! I'm not doing anything! " said Rigby

"Yeah exactly! You're just staring as us its weird! "

" So? There's not rule that says I can't look!"

"Pffft I bet he can't even ride!"

"Yeah, he's so short! I bet he still needs to hold his mommies hand when he crosses the street!"

The bullies started to laugh

"Shut up! I'm not that short! "

They didn't listen to him and keep laughing, Rugby was about to punch one of the kids when suddenly a skateboard was thrown to the main leaders face.

They all turn around to find a tall, blonde kid with green eyes.

"You know it's not very nice to make fun of others."

The others looked at their leader, who was bleeding,

"Pffft whatever, let's go guys"

And with that, they left.