Chapter 6 The Truth Part 2

The rain poured down even heavier than before, the wind was picking up as well making it difficult to see. People were advice to stay indoors till the storm passed. No one could predict this weather. Kyle sure couldn't believe it either. We searched every street he passed for his small friend.

"Rigby!!!!" He yelled as he kept walking. He could barley make out a small brown figure, it appeared to be sitting on the cold floor.
"Rigby?" He asked the figure. Who didn't respond back.
Kyle keeled down next to the figure and lefted it's head.
"...Right?" He whisper. Kyle wondered what had happen, Rigby appeared to still be breathing. Kyle picked him up and carried him to his house.

It was hours till Rigby woke. He felt warm, he opened his eyes to find a star celling. "What?" He asked.

"Oh your awake! Good, how do you feel?" Asked Kyle.

Rigby stared at him, he was confused. "Where am I? " he asked.

"You're in my house, I brought you here. Do you remember anything?"

"...not really, all I remember is running, and then I couldn't... It hurt...then I don't remember."

"Hmmm did you eat anything today?"

"Umm no not really, I was hoping to eat with you."

Kyle chuckled, "Rig that's nice, but really you should have eaten something, you fainted if you hadn't call me you would have been dead by now or something! You have to be more careful!."

Rigby was stunted.

".....I'm sorry"

"It's fine, I made some soup, you want some?"

"Yes!"

Kyle chuckled "alright. Stay put ok"

"Ummm Kyle?"

"Yeah?"

"Why am I....shirtless?"

"Umm yeah about that, you were really wet so I took your shirt off so you wouldn't catch a cold."

"....umm alright... Thanks I guess can I have it back?"

"Yeah sure I dried your clothes, just umm I couldn't dry your jeans cause...ummm I had a feeling you wouldn't have like it if I took off your jeans...."

Rigby blushed, "umm yeah that would have been...strange...umm do you want to dry them?"

"Umm if you don't mind..?"

"Well as much fun as it is sitting in cold pants I rather have something warm."

Kyle gave a small laugh , "alright I'll bring you some sweat pants I have, while you take off....your pants..."

"Ok....sure"

Kyle left to bring the soup and a pair of sweat pants.
As soon as Kyle left Rigby laid down again and covered his face.
"Crap what the heck is wrong with me! I feels so tingly inside... But why? It's just Kyle...sure he's nice and fun to be with but...for some reason I ....want him.....oh no." Said Rigby.

He heard footsteps coming back and he quickly took off his pants. And covered himself with the sheet. It felt weird just being in his underwear in a strangers house. But it wasn't a stranger. This was Kyle his friend, his hero. Rigby blushed as the taught of Kyle carrying him to safety travled to his mind.

"Hey Rig I got your shirt, these pants and soup...you ok?"

"Hmm? Umm yeah I'm fine just thinking."

"Hmm well eat some soup, I'll go dry your pants"

Rigby smiled "ok" he said as he began to eat his soup . when Kyle left he put on the sweat pants. "Hmm their a bit big" said Rigby as he rolled the bottom. He sat back down and ate more soup.